Playaa

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

kenger

someone im me so i know it works..

thx :P

it works quite well. i will be using this, aim is t3h sux.

there is a slight lag in the chat function, but you can see game/server/everything from whos on ur buddy list, and can double click and your there with them, a very nice lil program.

worth the dl :peace:

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Delete the person you dont know on ur blist. Its some stupid guy. its in the directions, but ur all normal men who dont read directions...

The Navy may not have taught me much, but i know how to read manuals now. :P

Ahem, first off, where are the "instructions" you speak of? I went to the site and read the FAQ before posting that above but only saw the explanation of what the "Friends of Friends Playing" section is. I saw nothing explaining why, even though I had not added any people to my buddy list yet, I already had 15+ people listed there.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

There is actually 1 person on your buddylist. It's in "Freinds Offline" should be in italic Just right click his name and delete. Then they should all go away.

If there is still some there its because the people on your buddylists have freinds who aren't on yours, and they are playing games, and allow other members to search for them i believe. :unsure: