war: guns, bombs, tanks... and spiders?

duma

golly gee!....there is 3 things im scared of.

1) bees (getting stung 32 times by hornets when I was 5 has gave me a deathly fear of bees)

2) Snakes. Like Indiana Jones, I hate snakes.

3) That thing!!!! that is the biggest/nasiest looking spider I have ever seen. I would wig out if it got near me. And if I had one of those m16's there wouldnt be much of a spider left.

(edited)

yeah.. camel spiders are not poisonous, but they cause their harm by:

1. SHOCK from being bit (imagine a spider the size of an adult male hand on your arm, taking a bite).

2. infection from the bight.

Either way, I will be happy to NEVER have to see one of these bad boys in real life.

Around here, we have wolf spiders. They get about 2inch long, and tend to find their way into your home... taking a shoe to them is nerve racking. If you miss, they run so fast you will never catch them... and than you have a ticked off BIG spider in your house.

source

The bite of the Wolf Spider is poisonous but not lethal. Although non-aggressive, they bite freely if provoked and should be considered dangerous to humans. The bite may be very painful. First aid and medical attention should be sought as soon as possible, particularly as to children or the elderly.

Edited by duma

yeah I remember talking about these things when the Iraq war first started...they're FREAKY!

one of the funniest/freakiest parts is that they love shade...so they will run towards the shade of a human...and then the human usually runs and the camel spider follows the shade...but people think they're being chased...

sorry that just makes a funny picture in my head

might find it kinda weird... but i have no problem with spiders/snakes other stuff u guys all hate :rolleyes:. If i saw one of them i would obviously be surprised but i would unload my m16 on it, i wouls just look at it.

:)