Heya guys

lance

Hey, it's Lance here. Sorry i been gone for quite a bit lately. I just been busy with classes, moving into the new apartment with my girl, and now we have another time-sucking interest. His name is Billy, and he's a bad little dude.

Billy's Webpage

He's our little guy and he's cool. The animal shelter we got him from used science to make him into a robot-controlled feline death machine with the geo-thermal nuclear tracking micro-chip in his right shoulder. I think it's for identifying him, as well as the usual eye-lazers and claw-torpedoe-missiles that most cats have. He still has the natural dislike of water, but he'll get over it. I hope i get more time to post more often :D

And we found out this morning Big Bill likes to wake up about 4 hours before us, and he hates to be the only one awake. I'm gonna take him back to the vet and get him more kitty sedatives tonight :D

That Billy5 pic is just so very wrong....

first, cats aren't supposed to get baths as often as its seems in the plans.

second, and probably more importantly, cats are not supposed to bath with naked men, let alone one with tatoos and a sickening smile like that.

i'm with sheep...i have just been scarred....

i was only topless. now when i sleep, that's a different story, and since ol' Bill likes to claw and bite at things that move under the covers...well, that's an entirely new adventure i hope i don't have to take.

and the vet recommended a bath so that we didn't get sick from anything he might have caught at the shelter and brought home. vet also recommended a bath every month. so :P Fatty :D

never heard of bathing a cat that much. did your vet go to school or is this out of your neighbor's garage?

Here, found this..and THIS is reliable:

HOW TO BATHE A CAT

1. Thoroughly clean your toilet.

2. Lift both lids and add shampoo.

3. Find and soothe the cat as you carry him to bathroom.

4. In one swift move, place cat in toilet, close both lids and

stand on top, so the cat cannot escape.

5. The cat will self-agitate and produce ample suds.

(Ignore ruckus from inside toilet, the cat is enjoying this)

6. Flush toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides power rinse, which

is quite effective.

7. Have someone open outside door, stand as far from toilet as

and quickly lift both lids.

8. The clean cat will now rocket out of the toilet and to the outdoors,

where he will air dry.

Sincerely,

The Dog

(edited)

heheheh. and no, our neighbor doesn't have a garage, he works out of the back of a van. we call it the "Mobile Pet Hospital".

But our vet gave us a very gentle shampoo-like stuff, and he seems happier now than before the bath. his face isn't building up eye or nose crud either.

Edited by lance