Sgt. Sanders

We were playing d2 with 8 people... ghost was on t and i was on ct with sanders and 2 other non regs. They keep telling sanders to change map to some aim map. I asked him not to because all the other people wouldnt like it. He asks the 2 non regs to teach him how to change a map. He learns and then i believe he was the one that changed it to some map called fun_allinone or something like that. I mean he can listen to the non regs but atleast put up a vote or something.

I think having a 10 year old with admin (excluding kick) is asking for a lot. Im trying to give advice here because i did the same stuff on doh when i first got admin. People didnt like it and soon no one began to play on doh. People will always play on Mmmm but i thought it was rather annoying that he would listen to 2 non regs and not a reg. esp with no vote. no t knew what was going on either.

Thanks for listening. Had to get my point across.

Sgt was always pretty good with asking about map changes with me, and I see your point here Apollo. Maybe the solution here is to teach sgt how to put a vote map up. Col Sanders is the only one who can give a definate answer on this one though.

:peace:

yeah really he slaps me sometimes if I kill him

This is the only thing that concerns me....although we really haven't heard any complaints.

Technically, Sgt isn't supposed to be admining, but with the controls at his fingertips and the amount of time that he spends playing, why wouldn't he change maps, etc....as a service to the community.

About this topic, however....I think giving ear to 2 "non-regs" is a great way to make new friends and possibly create "regs" out of them! Good PR Sanders!

as to the slapping thing...heck Mags is quite a bit older than 10 and he can't keep his admin abuse under control either...

maybe it's all those Mmmm....they're abusers...ABUSERS I SAY!

:D