Why Friday Sucked

Sir Shertown Pimp

They didnt have insurance or own the car, but I have full coverage and my company is sueing them. Also one of the guys passengar's got out and ran away after I got hit, or thats what people told me as I did not see.

Fire truck, cops, and paramedics came and fire chief, was cool since I one of the paramedics was my youth director and offered me his mustang for my date that night.

one of the paramedics was my youth director and offered me his mustang for my date that night.

always a good car for a date ;) , glad ur ok and all, and bad drivers anger me, especially ones as careless as in ur case...best of luck with the insurance company

Heck my last Fri sucked too. I was driving around with my friends. There were like 8 of our cars and I got pulled over cause they thought we were 'street racers.' He ended up giving me a warning ticket cause he said i didnt indigate 100 ft before turning into the turn bay. Well there wasnt even 100ft between the stop light and the turn bay. I did indigate as most people would, which was like 20ft before it. oh well sorry my friends and i have nice cars officer...