Dodgeball

Zeabos

I went to see this movie because i had nothing better to do. I thought it was going to be awful.

I was pleasently surprised. It was damn funny!!!

Many star cameos that made it very funny.

Including William Shatner and Chuck Norris.

It put me in a good mood and i wouldnt have minded sittin gthrough it again. A must see if you want a laugh.

:lol::lol:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Well the ending was amusing to say the least. :D

Saw this last night. We went in hearing good reviews but not to sure since Stiller has had 3-4 bombs in a row (Along Came Polly, Duplex, Starsky, and one other I cannot remember).

Wow did we laugh. This was really a pretty good movie. The comedy is very well done and, besides a couple overdone Stiller scenes, everything worked nicely. It reminded me a lot of Baseketball (If you have not seen it go rent it now!) and almost as funny as that.

Very enjoyable movie, with MANY cameos and an amazingly funny last line that will probably be remembered for years.

We have it an 86/100

i couldn't sit through Zoolander 1.

Zoolander is classic. But I understand what you are saying. All the overdone sissy stuff made me uncomfortable. But saw most of it for a second time and laughed even harder.

Two very classic scenes that will probably go down as the funniest ever, IMO. First the gasoline fight (just soo well done with the music and style) and then the walk off. (CUT ME! CUT ME!! OUCH). Just over the top but brilliant humor.

I love how when he saves the day and they are playing the music it feels like one of those real hollywood sappy moments but it is just so absurd. Makes it even more hilarious (That's my boy!!! so well done by Jon Voight)

Havent heard of a second one. Don't think it would lend itself to a sequal (not that any movie ever does except for a trilogy like LOtR which is more of one long movie to begin with)

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
Saw this last night. We went in hearing good reviews but not to sure since Stiller has had 3-4 bombs in a row (Along Came Polly, Duplex, Starsky, and one other I cannot remember).

Wow did we laugh. This was really a pretty good movie. The comedy is very well done and, besides a couple overdone Stiller scenes, everything worked nicely. It reminded me a lot of Baseketball (If you have not seen it go rent it now!) and almost as funny as that.

Very enjoyable movie, with MANY cameos and an amazingly funny last line that will probably be remembered for years.

We have it an 86/100

Haven't seen Along Came Polly, but I thought the other two you mentioned were pretty funnny. Duplex was decent but I thought Starsky was one of the better comedies I saw.

The one I was forgetting was Envy.

Along Came Polly was just blah in our opinion. Nothing special, no great laughs, lots of downtime. The only saving grace was Anniston hehe.

Duplex though I could not watch the whole thing. I think I fast forwarded through most of it just to see the ending. There ws a reason it went straight to video hehe, I wish I had left it on the shelf.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

80/100 for dodgeball.

The randomness in that movie was just amazing.

When the "If you can dodge TRAFFIC, you can dodge a ball" the theatre just started laughing. I think every person in the theatre thought it was over after the wrench (which was still funny) then that came.. hahaha.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I was seriously impressed with how much Ben Stiller buffed up for that movie. Look at him in "Something about Marry" and then this movie and it is like night and day.

BTW, is he related to Jerry Stiller from Seinfeld and King of Queens? There seems to be a resemblance.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
I was seriously impressed with how much Ben Stiller buffed up for that movie. Look at him in "Something about Marry" and then this movie and it is like night and day.

BTW, is he related to Jerry Stiller from Seinfeld and King of Queens? There seems to be a resemblance.

Good point, he was looking very buff indeed.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Are you serious, ZD? If so, yes he is related. Jerry Stiller is his father.

That is what I thought but wasn't completely sure. I figured someone would know and tell me if I asked. Thanks. :D

Are you serious, ZD? If so, yes he is related. Jerry Stiller is his father.

yea, I would have never thought it, but once someone told me that I was like...

man your right they do look the same!