Time to make use

Fatty

of the Recon Gamer spo9nsered server.

CUFFO'S IP is 66.208.104.128:7777

Let's populate it starting now. I'll see you in there.

It's ONS unless someoneS else can justify another type of game and be ready to make it happen.

It's ONS unless someoneS else can justify another type of game and be ready to make it happen.

again, I gotta say Bombing Run.

I think that game has some great potential and in keeping with .gc's ideals it's a Team Based game.

if not that then maybe CTF or Assault?

just something besides ONS...

Thanks for starting this topic up Fatty. I say we make it a map votting server. and add in 3rd party and different game maps. IE: Make it a ONS & CTF sever and let the people playing decide on the game and map.

I went to play on the server lastnight and couldnt get in becasue it was full.

So I decided to change my weapons crosshairs and my skin also. I will try to get on the server again tonight.

Beaner.....long time no sees.... You're getting sophisocated down there in FLA with the new X800

Nubus, if you can't get in, please PM me your ID so that I can verify that it is on the reserved list. You should be able to get in no matter how many people are in the server......(At least until we have so many GC that all 18 are GC members)

Whole new system actually.  AMD 64 3000+, ASUS MB, 1 Gb pc3200 RAM, Audigy 2 ZS, and the x800.  Finally going to be able to game properly.  Been trying to do it on a Celeron 1.0 and it just isn't cutting it.

/me turns green with envy

I hate you.

/me hopes Bean knows I don't really mean it