Single life for "Zoul"? WTF!

Xoul

Anyway... the story goes my Girlfriend told me she felt lonely, and depressed... and it took me about 8 days to pull out of her that she felt like I was around her to much... Well, I was living with her. *shrug*. So she was saying alot of harsh things to me... like all I wanted to do was "dance". And that pretty much upset me... because I didn't ask to "dance" often. Once every couple of weeks maybe. Anyway... so she told me I should stay home and not come over for a while... so i went to work... came back to her house loaded up my stuff and I asked her if she thought we should just be friends for a while. And well she said "i guess." Then I told her how I felt, and what I thought about what she said to me. And it ended in us breaking up and being just friends. Hopefully this will seriously spark her interest in me again. At least now I can play alot more CS, and gemstone4.... and visit... bars. :wub:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

I'm not going to "dance" with you either :P, however is this the same girl you posted about a few months ago whom you were having problems with? I think it was something about when you watned to "dance" she'd just fall asleep or something along those lines?

Probally for the better if she didn't really wanna be with you anyway.

Edited by PDO

Tell her to "dance" off ;)

As a general rule, women are cccrrraaazyyy!

If it were me - and this is completely sober advice I'm throwing out - go hit on her sister. That is the only way for your girlfriend to truly appreciate you. Ask Trouble, she'll tell you, girls LOVE that!

I'm throwing you pearls here!