The Bourne Supremecy

General J

Previews just make me mad. It seems like the last few movies we watch(wife and I), when we come to what will ultimately be the funniest part in the movie... I have already seen it in the preview. Yet my wife, who hasn't, just dies laughing while just stare at the screen waiting for the next big funny thing that never happens.

So I am on a preview embargo!

I never watch trailers/previews for movies.... ....It always ruins a good movie or even worse, it ruins the best part of a bad movie. I either leave the theather or just close my eyes and cover my ears and hum, while my Fiance feeds me popcorn... :)

Bourne was pretty good...honestly I would give it an 8/10...would have got an 8.5 or 9 out of 10 if it wasn't for the stupid "shaky" cameras that made me want to puke.

seriously, if your movie is so lacking in good action that you need to shove the cameraman around while he's filming...you need to rethink the film.

seriously, if your movie is so lacking in good action that you need to shove the cameraman around while he's filming...you need to rethink the film.

I was thinking that too while I saw it, but then I thought that the fight scene would probably seem pretty lame if the camera was still, just a couple guys struggling in a house.

there's nothing lame about that though...it's part of the storyline. There is no NEED for a "cool" fight scene every 10 minutes in a movie...there was a time when a STORYLINE drove movies...not it's CGI or stunts.

Going to see it Thursday.

Dweez - The books are good, I have read all three. Lublum knows how to write a good spy/suspense novel. The movies though veer frm the book quite drastically in several main plot lines. I really liked the way they did it though and Damon is perfect as Bourne.

I would suggest watching Identity before seeing Supremacy though, just to see how they have done the plot lines.

We went last night to see this. I just finished Identity the other night so I was all pumped up for a great movie.

This had the potential but it also had some problems for us. This seems to be more of a character story instead of action like the last one. There are plenty of action scenes though. The main detractor was the cinematography. The camera guy who has many epileptic seizures starts to give you a headache after a bit. I wihs they had used steady camera shots instead of the jumpy ones, trying to make it look more realistic.

Overall we enjoyed it and it makes for good Big-Screen entertainment.

We gave it an 84/100.

Gunman, Shadowseraph, Rashad, Knathrak and I went to see Bourne and Catwoman last night. ALL FREE :o

Both great movies. :)

holy cow i saw those exact same movies for free on the same night as urself thats freaky . . . . . like freaky naughty

• 3 weeks later...

I read both of these books more then 10 years ago. Great Books. I'm a Robert Ludlum fan.

This is not the first time these 2 books have been made into movies. They rerun these 2 movies quite a bit on either TBS or USA networks. Which I've watched. To me the movie just isn't as good as the book. There is just to much going on in the book to fit it all into the movie.

So, if you saw the 2 recent movies and want to understand everything go buy the books and read them. Author's name is Robert Ludlum.