Other clans recruiting...

So I was having a particularly good couple of rounds in onslaught today, and I guess somebody from another clan began to spec me.

As mountain_dew can bear witness too, this same person began to ask me if I would join his clan for probably a good 3 games straight.

I'm just curious, do you guys have a policy regarding other clans recruiting on your server?

-Kor

It's a public server, it's gonna happen. If it gets annoying and spam-like, then we'll step in.

btw, i think both of you need to be joining the coalition. :D

join

us

now....

Fatty is pretty smart, that fella recruiting Kor. Korodas has the skillz and the great attitude; quite an addition to a clan. You were kickin some serious booty this weekend Kor. I however, was stinkin. heh. :rolleyes: So, you're welcome Brillow, Uber, Penty, Cutelittlerabbit, etc. for me letting you guys pad your stats with all the fraggin you did on me. :laughcry: Still all fun. Ah, fun times.

i ussaly ignore anyone asking bout clan stuff with open chat... if i didnt logon to that clans forum or talk with that clans leader over a IM client or something.. they get no reply.. and it does get spammy.. and is just poor form.......

bit of cussing today on server... although i have no problem with this,,. it did happen.. and he was just mad he was sucking lol.. which is ussaly the case ...

Really? That clan guy was sucking and swearing? Or you're saying you were playing bad? (If it was you sucking, then you were still pwning me. :P ) That's too bad. You should remind him it's just a game, and it's all just for fun. I'm pretty conservative and don't swear. Folks swearing just fuels more anger, I think.

They should take ice cream breaks and spec Kor or Brillow kickin butt. Mmmm, ice cream. Ironically, I was drinking milk at the time when I had a snack today. Mountain dew tastes great, but the drink's not good for ya....

Man..My summer job is working for Pepsi in one of their warehouses. I tell you what!!! I drink WAY too much Mountain_Dew!! It is an excellent drink, with TONS of caffeine. It's gonna be tough to get off my addiction once I go back to college.

It wasn't the clan guy that was swearing, but I did notice a few others say some choice words.

-Kor

(Maybe that's why I'm playing decent lately...my synapses are firing at an extra fast rate due to the higher than normal caffeine intake)

I did Landscaping a few summers, and drinking pop just dehydrated me. Lots of water for that summer heat. In another irony, I try not to drink pop, but I'll take some at work late in the afternoon some days if I need to get a lot of work done and need to stay sharp. But it's worth the hard work. Pay is great, and we're saving lives/treating disease.

I don't think I'll give up my air conditioning again though unless it's for fun outdoor stuff. I gotta get back to my regular workout routine. I play a lot of volleyball and I was a step behind my friend (to my defense, she did a triathalon last year) while playing on sand this week. Too much UT?!

^_^ Not sure what this emoticon is. Just kinda weird, spinning. Kinda cracks me up.

Put it this way, if you're score reaches 100+ then you are still having a bad day. A good day is when you have a score of 40, with you being the highest score and your team wins 2 points. That is a good day.

On the recruiting bit. I usually ask once, then let them play...unless you are Penty, then I bug the crud out of him untill he digs in his couch for the signup fee. :D

I havnt seen many peeps recruit on Mobo, but then again, not many peeps are gonna recruit when a GC tag is in server, bad form...

Mountain_Dew, Korodas, and cutelittlebunnyrabbitthatIshotwithmydadstwelvegaugeshotgun, you three seem to be very active regulars right now and you've all gots skillz so its obvious that peeps are gonna approach you.

And while you guys would make a very welcome addition to the community as GC, the important thing is that you continue to frequent Mobo and Cuffo and help the community grow. We wont hound you beyond that...unless you clock more than 50 hours on Mobo at which point I'll start sending hate mail. :peace:

I totally agree with those people. I know some of you read the forums... Don't forget Koch and iLoCo! and Blackwolf. Even though they don't frequent our servers as often as those listed above, they have been coming in and out for a while and have the "m4dD sK1LLz".

btw, i think both of you need to be joining the coalition.  :D

It isn't that I don't want to. Because of school and work, I simply do not have the time to make a match or practice. I know it is allot of fun to get to know the people you frag with all the time, but my time is going to vary so much come fall that I can't even say I will see the same people twice.

I will say though, if I find that I have the time (probably in late Sept), I will join up. I can also say that at this point in time, I don't know of any other clan that I would join... so yeah... time to go frag!

duma, I have heard you explain your reasoning several times already. Face it, Fatty will keep harassing you so you should feel free to just start ignoring him instead of trying to explain it "one more time".

Hehe, it's all good. See it as a compliment that they want you to be a part of the family.

Yup the more people the bigger the family and the more fun we have, most of you wont know me yet since im from the CS world but come today when i go back into work ill have my game and will be back to frag you all......lol once i figure out what im doing ^_^

Guest Velikkoth
Guest Velikkoth
Guest Velikkoth
Guests

Agreed..It's very rude and ignorant to recruit for your clan on another server. We don't do it, nor do we allow others to do it on our servers.