Who's buying?

Fatty

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I hope to be buying right away. I just do not want me buying Doom3 getting in the way of HL2. It is near to going Gold. I imagine in the next couple of weeks HL2 will be "Gold".

I'll be getting it.

Just havn't figured out the best way to get it the fastest.

I thought about preorder, but if the shipping company doesnt get it here i would flip out.

I was hoping a store within 2 hours of my house would sell it on midnight the day it's released, but i havent called around to check yet.

:(

I want it, but i want it when it comes out.

not 2 or 3 days later. :bang:

I am going to hold off on buying it for the simple fact that I am a lazy bastard and still haven't got my real computer back up and running yet. :(

sounds exactly like me

my pc is just a huge paperweight in my room right now and I occasionally play CS on my laptop

reserved my copy at bestbuy about an hour ago... 3 reserve copies left whew. they said they should be ready to distribute by open on the 3rd. wOOt!

oh and i got some special junk for preordering a mancubus figurine and a few coupons like 15 bucks of an nvidia vid card and a nifty poster.

Nope.

Too much 'demon' stuff. Sure its just a game but *yikes* that stuff is real! I don't want that even portrayed on my computer screen.

Tempted to play the demo just to see the technological aspect and to see how my computer handles it.

<congregation's computer starts weeping and begging for mercy!!>

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

No demo yet. I imagine it will come out after the initially release to convince those who haven't bought it yet to buy it.

I'm probably going to hold off on buying. I'll play it a bit, and if I like it enough to justify the $60 price tag, I might get it. But I honestly don't intend on playing the multiplayer at all, so...

I'm probably going to hold off on buying. I'll play it a bit, and if I like it enough to justify the $60 price tag, I might get it. But I honestly don't intend on playing the multiplayer at all, so...

$60 ? :=:=:=:=:=

umm way to price gouge....