Server? for this?

bullet-401

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

60 bucks for a single player game... yup. From what I've read, it is worth it. Sort of like FarCry.

Farcry was prob the best purchase i've made as far as games go. I've played the single twice. I usually don't make it half way through most single player's cause they suck.

Im gonna get doom3 anyways, just because i want to see it, all the hoopla surrounding the game has me curious

So, I'm sure you've thought of the solutions:

GC runs several instances of these 4 man servers for members and public, and then eventually, if possible, uses a mod that allows for more people.

They may be passworded, who knows, but I'd rather have the server so I know where I can find my friends! If it doesn't work out to host our own server, well, no loss at all!

So, I'm sure you've thought of the solutions:

GC runs several instances of these 4 man servers for members and public, and then eventually, if possible, uses a mod that allows for more people.

They may be passworded, who knows, but I'd rather have the server so I know where I can find my friends! If it doesn't work out to host our own server, well, no loss at all!

Ah ok. I just thought that you were just getting a single 4-player server. Kinda small for such a big community. :P

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Hey Shaw, if you don't want FarCry no more, send it my way. :laughcry:

I have an extra DVD copy of Farcry if you are interested.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

really do not know. Just give me an offer.

how dumb...

PlanetDOOM link

PlanetDOOM | Multiplayer | Overview

Multiplayer Overview

Multiplayer DOOM 3 is where you pit your skills against other DOOM players across the globe. To play multiplayer, you will need an internet connection with broadband. There are four gametype modes for multiplayer that come included with DOOM 3. These are listed below. The Multiplayer game takes place between 4 players all of which will have a different color from one another. The objective is to use the darkness and shadows to your advantage and get the jump on your opponents. Get a higher kill (frag) count than your opponents and win the match!

Advertisement

Scoring:

When a player scores a frag, he will gain a point. When he is killed by suicide, falling or a trap, the player will lose a point from his score. The player who's score reaches the frag limit first, wins the match.

Game Types:

Deathmatch

An all out scattering hide and seek adventure. It's every-marine-for-himself in a game of survival of the fittest. If you’re the marine with the most kills when time runs out, you win.

Team Deathmatch

2 Vs. 2 deathmatch. Pair-up with a buddy and compete to be the team with the most kills before time runs out.

Last Man Standing

Each marine has a limited number of lives. when they are done, then so are you. Take a seat on the sidelines and wait for the rest of the competetors If all others have fallen and you’re the last marine standing, you win.

Tournament

Two marines battle one-on-one while others watch and wait as spectators. When the battle’s over, the first spectator in line becomes the new opponent while the loser moves to the end of the spectator line. The victor remains in the combat arena until defeated by another marine.

Getting Connected:

For information on how to get connected to a multiplayer, head on over to this page.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
You need any hardware we can trade? How about $25?

I do not expect much for it bud. I got it with an athlon 64 cpu and mobo combo from Newegg a while back. It is oem with no box or anything. Just the DVD and the cd-key on the sleeve. 25 is too much for something I got for free. 10 bucks will be fine and that includes shipping.