Bought it!

Fatty

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Get it..? Where? Friggin wal-marts around here friggin SUCK. I will have to travel 2 hours to get it or wait 3 weeks for this hick wal-mart to cary it. Man am I irritated. Finally got good sound, more RAM and a great vid card and still have NOTHING to push it with. I am ill.

I had to drive a total of about 4 hours round trip.

Found it at a Best Buy and had them hold me copy.

Great game so far.

EB Games didnt have it.

Neither did Wal-Mart.

Best Buy had 75 copies total.

Checked every where here and they all told me, shipped today in store tomorrow. :angry: BAH, Guess I will be up bright and early tomorrow again but I have to work so I will be enjoying it in the dark.... :D

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I'm at about 55%.. heh.

I'm not buying it until multi player goes past 4 players.

What kind of bull is that? Jeez.

I'm at about 55%.. heh.

I'm not buying it until multi player goes past 4 players.

What kind of bull is that? Jeez.

Then don't play it.

Is pirating stuff so common nowadays? It seems like (on here at least) that more poeple pirate stuff than I would normally think. Don't take this wrong. I have pirated some things in the past but just felt too guilty to actually keep such stuff. I am just trying to get an idea of how common the pirating stuff is.

Well on the whole downloading thing, I usually download my music, if there's a game that I would like to try, and not waste the $50 if I didn't like it, I would download it, but a game like this has to be bought just because it's doom 3 :)

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I've only ever downloaded 3 games, 0 movies (actually maybe one.. but I can't be sure) and music... kind of off topic, but whatever. I don't buy many games because I don't have lots of money on me, so I like to try the real game before I put any money into it (I usually rent first anyway)

I keep music, I have no respect at all for labels. I'll buy the album occasionally and make up for the mp3's by getting shirts and going to concerts.

Well I dunno where that gonna put me in the eyes of those who don't know me personally but I pirate tons of games...and Im not ashamed of it, however! If I do like the game and if it meets my expectations I always support the developer and I mean always...also I don't burn stuff its either I like it and I buy it or I don't like it and its not taking up space on my HD. But honestly I've been ripped off by some game developers too many times in the past

GC Founder

Downloading games is stealing, plain and simple. I'm not gonna pass judgement on Shaw or anyone else, but I do feel (as Rev) that it's a sad state of affairs when people can steal so easily.

There's no difference between downloading games illegally and stealing it off the shelf at BestBuy (besides the fact that you do it from your home in your chair). You're a thief either way and frankly, I'd rather not hear about it on these boards. We don't allow links, we might as well not converse about it either.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

You should buy the game. I made my opinion of pirating games clear in another thread. They spent years working on it and have earned their pay on the game.