Jets going all the way!

Silver-Bullet

Gonna have to say the Packers all the way this year. Odds in Vegas pick the Pack as of now as well.

A LOT of returning offensive members - a few new defense guys - but mostly veterans from other teams!!! Gonna be domination to the max!

Go Pack!

Gunny

The eagles better make and win the super bowl this year. They had everything they needed the past seasons and now they actually have a receiver with TO and also kerse. If the eagles choke again I will personally stick a cheesesteak up Andy Reid's donkey lOL.

That would be a big NEGATIVE because everyone knows the COWBOYS goign to the superbowl..... :lol:

:laughcry: ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Oh thank you, that made me laugh so hard, I needed that. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a looooong time. The boys don't stand a snowballs chance in hell. They won't even have 50 points total on their season after week 7.

Packers will always be my team, and hometown pride has me pushin for my colts again this year.