Alright so i just got BF Vietnam

Xterminator

I installed it works :) so that's good. Now i'm not sure my brother has got all the patches, i'll have to check with him. I tried doing multiplayer last night but i couldn't connect to any servers cuz "data differs from server". Which would suggest i need a patch. If so can someone point me to one.

you'd be able to get one through gamespy/fileplanet or the battlefield vietnam official site.

glad to hear someone else from the community picked this awsome game up, assuming my computer comes together as planned, I'll be up for playing with you mid-week next week.

you'd be able to get one through gamespy/fileplanet or the battlefield vietnam official site.

glad to hear someone else from the community picked this awsome game up, assuming my computer comes together as planned, I'll be up for playing with you mid-week next week.

this game is amazing....unbelievable. I played the original so flying planes ain't a problem. But those choppers are crazy! gonna take lotsa practice

www.gamershell.com

you need bfv v1.1

this is my fav. game by a long shot, its pretty much what i play besides a little cs. The graphics are top notch and game play is sweet.

Since your new to the game still, when your in a vehicle press 0 to bring up a whole list of songs. Then hit the letter of the song you want to hear.

Best combo = 0 + p :P

Have fun man ! I usually play on EA servers, they have a bunch.

dude that was fun last night. I'm gonna get teamspeak on that comp soon. Yeah the problem we currently have is that the videocard will reset itself every so often. Odly i've only noticed this happen in Battlefield Vietnam. It didn't happen in Vice city at all.

Yeah last night was great. I gotta practice some more though. I was getting owned left right and center. Those choppers are really hard to fly. Even more hard to dodge. Just gimme a plane and i'm set!

Don't forget FarCry too.

See, he was just waiting for his bro to build a decent system he could play them on.

Oh....my bro orderd his monitor. 19" flatscreen. Should be here by wednesday. The only problem as i said was the video card. And yes he did bend the metal Dweez. But it's still acting up.

Another prob is that BFV has a monitor setting option and my bro's current monitor can't handle it so everything is messed up on the menu screen. It also crashes every so often during the game (not the comp....the videocard messes up).

....and FarCry....dont' get me started on that......It is so awesome i can't stop playing it

Yes, it's much better, the gun aiming is much tighter, and easier to kill people. The vehicles are great and you can play music in any vehicle! It's very funny seeing a chopper circling a base playing "War What is it good for" killiing everybody, YAY!!

well, I thought EoD was easier to kill ppl at first, but now im used to bfv. server will be up in approx. 1 hour :D

HUGE GAME tonight, Everyone who wants to play join

thg.servegame.com @ 7:00 PM EST.

Best Buy had a combo pack with BF1942 and one of the addons for the same price as just buying BF1942... ? Dunno why you wouldn't buy the extra stuff...

I am gonna have to pick this one up as soon as I get some extra cash lying around. Still gotta get FarCry to install first :bang: