free MMorpg beta

Kenger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exile...i have bumped into you before in game, i was like asking you if you played cs and stuff, im like, VI?!

i am lvl 32 rouge. and yes, lvl at higher lvls does take a good long while in small groups, but groups of 8 goes quite quick killing DK

yep, got a nice little clan there Jiffy.

I joined with my now lvl 33 Warrior, however, I want to join again with my lvl 24 Rouge. At lvl 24 he's a beast, going to be much better than the warrior if I can get his HP up another 200 points.

I'll work on getting us our own forum for this.

man, I've been sucked in. Haven't played UT2k4 since I started Knight Online. Haven't even started playing the Matrix Online beta.

My rouge is lvl 30 now, and with 2 new daggers (swordbreakers) and a nice new horn crossbow that I've upgraded to +2 with 20 poison damage, I think I'm sitting pretty well.

I went over to the colony zone on server 1 this morning. Pretty cool looking place. I was partied with a lvl 34 priest who wanted me to kill some Blood Seekers (werewolves on steroids). So I plunged right in, wailing away with daggers. And I died. Lost 18400xp. Oh well. On the Colony Zone you can also fight the other race in PvP, though I didn't get to see that part. I think I'm going to go in with my warrior and try to get a good party.

Jiffy, you have to get on more, I haven't seen you since last weekend I think. I need to get my Rouge into Enfuego. Name's "RobinOfLoxley" and I'm using him almost all the time now. So much better than my warrior.

i have been on and playing with zap here and there, school kicking my donkey lately.

but i will be getting on right now i think. i havent been to pvp area yet :( not sure where it is, plus need a party. my rogue is lvl 35, but i need better bows and daggers...

hopefully we meet up soon

We need to get all of us online at the same time, and either all join Jiffy's clan, or make a new one. Then we need to get everyone lvl 40+ and go to the Colony Zone and do some damage. I'm thinking with all of us being FPS/war gamers, we could make an awsome co-ordinated attack on the El Moridian base. Two parties, a frontal assault, with a mock retreat into a wall of archers. Then the other party come in on a flank and take out their priests and then close in behind the, now pinned down, fighters. Ah, it would be glorious.

Oh, and remember to bank your money when you go to the CZ.

btw, I'm now playing soley on my second character, named RobinOfLoxley. I'm a lvl 35 rouge.