Dream car?

gOOters

I believe that is the concept art of a late teens- early twenties guy who did that in his spare time. They interviewed the chief of design at GM about his designs and he said that the layout would work with very minor work. He also said it was amazing that this was the first design this guy had ever worked out and that it was so perfect. Looks superbly bad donkey though. Could you imagine that as a 500hp rocket! I woldn't need a bike then! :P

Here is the article I was referring to.

Edited by General J

• 2 weeks later...

Ferrari is too much of a name, not that porsche isn't. Enzo is around $650,000 and is about the ugliest hunk of metal I have ever seen. Now I like ferrari's. In fact, I love the F430. As for the carrera gt: I like it. A lot. Looks fun to drive, and just plain looks nice. But, if I were to go to a porsche dealer today and pick one up, it would probably be a 911 turbo (not s, will state why in a sec.) or a gt2 ... just my $0.02

The 911 Turbo is cheaper than the S by $13000. I bet you I could make my Turbo 10X better than the S with $13000! Porsche's performance numbers tell it all. For that extra $13,000, you get 29 more horses and +42 lb/ft torque. This translates, according to porsche, to 0.1 faster 0-60 mph time, and you gain +1 mph top speed. Woopdeedoo! For $13,000 I better be getting a lot more than losing 0.1 seconds off my 0-60 time and gain a bit more than +1 mph top end. Maybe I am just cynical today! Oh well. If I had the money to buy a porsche 911 turbo, I probably really wouldn't care about the extra $13,000 huh? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...