HERE I GO AGAIN

Max Kill_Joy

Most people here dont know me cause I dont get to play games much any more due to the fact I am in the army. I am a Delta The guys from Goop know me. Well guys I am off again on a Drug interdiction Mission. Wont be very long should only be gone for 2 months. These kinda missions SUCK donkey. The ROEs are poopty and the people we are up against usally have better weapons and training then the militants of IRAQ, but have no fear we have the advantage. I am bringing my MK-19 Grenade launcher that I can hit a flea at 1300m with. By the way its fully automatic. :) and I have my trusty M-4 and my lil mark-23 "but I didnt tell you I have a mark-23"

I leave Saturday Morning.

If I dont end up comming back before Thanksgiving or Christmas I would like to say happy holidays to you all.

Heck yeah Vance, where the astronaught pants and they will be so over come by the thoughts of strippers and blow that it'll be easy pickens. Really though, be safe man, and look out for yourself and your group as I'm sure you will. Drop me a line when you get back.