Kenger

Umm its listed as shipping on November 15th. But these things change sometimes. Still, Id rather wait till the beta testers get all the bugs out. Warcraft fans are a rabid bunch of diehards I assume, and they want their game to be great so i think its in good hands. Looks like Im gonna be playing (and payin for) a MMORPG for the first time. And I cantttt wait.

this is quite possibly one of my alltime favorite games. ive been playing it nonstop everyday since i got it downloaded basically. but it is still buggy as heck so i really dont think it will be november. ive always said id never pay to play but with this... i will.

im really looking forward to this.  seems like a lot of people here are going to be playing this game, i know im gonna be playing on a PVP server, if y'all are too we should try to play on the same server.  this is gonna be fun.

I would also like to play on a pvp server.

woot !

If Alliance is going to out number Horde like it has then i want to be Horde. :D

My whole entire DAoC guild is going to be horde on a non PvP server. I have played both in the beta have a 35 mage on Beta 1 server, 25 mage on Beta 2 and a 55 mage on the PvP server. No way do I want to put up with griefers on the PvP server. There is still FvF fighting on the regular servers with battlegrounds and such so I will stick to that and engage in PvP when I choose.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

mmmm... this will probably be my christmas request from the wife. Undead for me since they are my fav in normal WC3:FT anyway.