Where i want to be

Batman

I want to be at a point where i can have gamestop or ebgames pre-sell me and send me every new game that comes out, and i mean every one for every system.. I want every bonus item for pre-ordering and i want every new game.

How awsome would it be to come home from work and have several boxes waiting for you every day! Oh and i suppose i would like every new peice of hardware that comes out too.. Have a home with a room big enough to have every console set up with a flatscreen with wireless controllers for each machine.. Then have like 10 pc's set up for lan play if there is ever people over..

The wife would have to have her own space for her crap too i guess..

I couldn't handle that much gaming. Even if I didn't work and had nothing else to do. I guess I am more particular about the games I play. Since HL and counterstrike, only Civ3 really sucked me in. Now RTW has and I am waiting for HL2 to do the same.

Now a lot of games today are just plain lousy. But even great ones sometimes can't pull me in. CoD was great. But you know what, I never even finished the single player. Great game. Just didn't hold my interest long enough, I guess. Now the multiplayer was great and I really enjoyed it, but it didn't catch on in this community and I really like playing with friends so it went bye bye (hope your enjoying it, Dweez!)

(edited)

Well if i keep getting the big government contracts then ill be there one day.. Ill call you guys then.. :)

I just got a good one, 20 drawer sets all full of hardware.. I make a good profit off of it..

Edited by Batman