test

Guest The Hurricane

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once upon a time i ate a booger. It was salty.. i reached over to my friends nose and picked it, ate the booger.. and her's was sweet! So i stood up in the middle of class and started crying and said "Her boogers taste better than mine!" and now everyone says im the person who likes to eat OTHER peoples boogers.. it makes me laugh... and everyone lived happily ever after.. the end. :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

They say it's a river that circles the Earth... a beam of light shining to the edge of the universe... it conquers all, it changes everything. They say it's a blessing, they say it's a gift, they say it's a miracle and I believe that it is - it conquers all... but it's a mystery. Love breaks your heart, love takes no less than everything, love makes it hard and it fades away so easily...

No... Love lights the world, unites the lovers for eternity. Love breaks the chain, love aches for everyone of us, love takes the tears and pain and changes it into the beauty that remains.

Loving might be a mistake, but it's worth making...

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Tell me you've all had troubles sleeping...

That you toss and turn from side to side,

That there's a face you see in your dreams at night.

Tell me that you wake up crying,

And you're not sure exactly why.

Tell me that something is missing in your life...

Tell me that you live for love,

That forever is never enough,

That you waited all your life to see,

That you want so badly to believe.

Tell me that it's not just me

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Just the other night, at a hometown football game, my girl and I ran into my old high school crush... as I introduced them, the past came back to me and I couldn't help but think of the way things used to be. She was the one I wanted for all time, and each night I'd spend praying that God would make her mine... if he would only grant me this wish I wished back then, I'd never ask for anything again. But, she wasn't quite the angel I remembered in my dreams... I could tell that time had changed me, in her eyes too it seemed. We tried to talk about the old days, but there wasn't muc we could recall. I guess the Lord knows what he's doing afterall. As she walked away, I looked at my girl and right then and there, I thanked the good Lord for all the gifts in my life.

Sometimes, I thank God for unanswered prayers. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

in the past 3 posts i don't know what u were quoting.. or if u were quoting at all.. but... thank you. I haven't stopped thinking about my ex for the past 3 hrs now and i came to the posts to get my mind off of him.. I'm not sure what exactly what u were trying to say, but i understand. I understand it so much, yet im so confused. My heart is in pain, but yet its so much better. Life is so horrible, yet it's so worth living... I don't know what I'm trying to say or exactly what im feeling. I'm not sure what to do, whether to cry or to smile. I'm left with this feeling like im lost with emotions, and its the best feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. I guess what I'm trying to get at is I'm always either extremely happy, or unbelievably depressed... and for the first time in forever, im neither... and i feel so much better. You probably think I'm crazy, but thank you.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

When there's a shadow, reach for the sun

When there is love in you, look for the one

And for the promises, there is the sky

And in the heavens are those who can fly

Only if you want to, will you find a way.

If you really want to, you can seize the day.

Only if you want to, will you fly away.

When there's a journey, you follow the star.

When there's an ocean, you sail from afar.

And for the broken heart, there is the sky.

And for tomorrow are those who can fly.

Ah! Je voudrai voler comme un oiseau d'aile

:(

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

It's hard to know just what to do in times like these, it's hard to know just what to say. So I'm just sitting here, just asking myself why... it's good to know you feel the same. But don't cry for us tonight - don't cry, we'll be alright. You know you're not alone when someone cares... Built of steel, we may seem weak and rusted - but don't cry for us tonight... don't cry, we'll be alright. :( -_-

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Jonny's daddy was taking him fishing when he was 8 years old. A little girl came through the front gate holding a fishing pole. His dad looked down and smiled, said, "We can't leave her behind... son, I know you don't want her to, but someday you'll change your mind." And Jonny said, "Take Jimmy Johnson, take Tommy Thompson... take my best friend Bo. Take anybody that you want, as long as she don't go. Take any boy in the world... daddy please, don't take the girl."

Same ol' boy, same sweet girl, 10 years down the road. He held her tight and kissed her lips infront of the picture show. A stranger came and pulled a gun, grabbed her by the arm and said, "If you do what I tell you to, there won't be any harm." And Jonny said, "Take my money, take my wallet, take my credit cards. Here's the watch that my grandpa gave me, here's the key to my car - mister, give it a whirl but please, don't take the girl."

Same ol' boy, same sweet girl, 5 years down the road. There's gonna be a little one and she says it's time to go. Doctor says, "The baby is fine, but you'll have to leave cause his momma is fading fast..." And Jonny hit his knees and there he prayed, "Take the very breath you gave me, take the heart from my chest. I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me. Make this my request: Take me out of this world, God please, don't take the girl."

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Tape is quite the crooner. Lots of country tunes to cure what ails ya.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Some of this, some of that... some nothing in there too ^_^ -_-

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Have you wondered where the story ends and how it all began? I do.

Did you ever dream you were the movie star with popcorn in your hands? I did.

Do you ever feel you're someone else inside and no one understands you are?

And wanna disappear inside a dream but never wanna wake up?

Then you stumble on tomorrow and trip over today...

Would you be happier if you were someone together?

Woud the sun shine brighter if you played a bigger part?

Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather?

You're gonna be just fine...

Are you not afraid to tell your story now

But everyone is gone - it's too late

Was everything you've ever said or done not the way you planned - mistakes?

So you promised that tomorrow be different than today.

You're racing for tomorrow, not finished with today

The past is history,

The future, a mystery.

The here and now is a gift,

That's why we call it the present.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

The first time I looked in her eyes, I knew that I would do anything for her. The first time she touched my face, I felt what I'd never felt with anyone else. I want to give back what she's given to me and I want to witness all of her dreams. Now that she's shown me who I really am, I want to be more than just a man... I want to be the wind that fills her sails, be the hand that lifts her veil, be the moon that moves her tide, the sun coming up in her eyes...