In response to my last topic

Guest jackhat

Guest jackhat
Guest jackhat
Guest jackhat
Guests

The following is in response to the topic : http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=14121

Jackhat was heard to say unto the internet :

Yeah I secretly dont care if I'm unbanned or not, theres like 358394859 billion servers to play on. I just felt I should inform you of your current admin group's server-nazi ways. Its fun to ban people at first and make your e-penis*1 all big and rigid, but in the long run having friends is a lot better. Lessons learned in time I suppose. I suppose its just as well, were I to ever play on your server again I would probably just teamkill and be a c.o.c.k.b.i.t.e about it anyways. :wub:

While I'm at it, I feel it necessary to bring up the disappointing manner in which I've found your forum admins to conduct themselves. Locking topics prior to resolution serves only to 'sweep your problems under the rug' as it were. Far too many administrators are content in their holier than thou complexes and are ready and waiting with lock and ban buttons to avoid conflict and possible debate with other 'intarwebbars' as I like to call them. Brillow_Head is a fine example of this 'care bear' attitude.

On the topic of attidudes, lets take this time to address your own. I, a simple intarwebbar, came here to politely inform you of mistakes made by one of your 'coalition leader guy/dude/man/person/guy' guys (or whatever theyre called, I havent the time to check - I'm a very busy man you see) and I'm treated to commentary such as the following :

:lol:
and
Be a peach
- lets not forget
So far,
and
Whoa,

In my opinion, insults like these are completely uncalled for. In addition, I take great offense to having my entire post quoted by one 'Lunk' - or as I like to call him 'alien face guy'*2. I believe it is also my civic duty as a forumgoer here at your intarwebsight (forumsighter) to point out the following spelling error in Brillow_head's post. The word 'punishement' should in fact read 'punishment'. I also fail to see how I should be punished in any way for returning to you the same attitude which I received from your server admins, or for that matter how you plan to punish me. Will you be taking away my allowance? Perhaps setting the V-chip in my tv to block out my favorite channel?

On a final note, I may be an a.s.s.h.o.l.e - but at least I'm well spoken. Not all a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s are well spoken, but not all who are well spoken are a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. For your homework assignment, you'll be drawing a Venn Diagram*3 of that statement. Your assignments are due on my desk by tuesday morning at 10:30. I was going to make it 9:00 but I like to sleep late.

Regards,

Jackhat

p.s. Ive taken the liberty of circumventing your 'bad word filters' in all cases which I was able to detect. If I've missed any, please contact me so that I may rectify the problem in a timely and effecient manner.

footnotes:

*1 - epenis.gif

*2 - av-303.jpg

*3 - http://www.venndiagram.com/

GC Board Member
(edited)

God I love these banned forums.

Not an admin but let me clue you in

"Locking topics prior to resolution serves only to 'sweep your problems under the rug' as it were"

Trust me - it's been resolved.

LOL

-Fk

(and I don't even play CS...)

Edited by Flitterkill

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry I have bad spelling. However, when you first came into this forum you should have noticed the big "READ THIS FIRST" post...did you not?

If not then your post was probably a great deal of anger and frustration and as a forumgoer you should know that you should never write something down when you are seeing red cause it can have nasty side effect.

If you did read the big post then you are disrespecting the rules and policies of this forum and are also giving us a clean cut picture of your character and personality and I can assure you that we want neither on our gamming servers nor coalition forums.

You also said that there are a whole bunch of other servers out there...I hope you have fun on them.

My 2 cents...have a nice day.

Edited by Brillow_Head

Someday that kid will put his intelligence at work for common sense, but it seems they are still in conflict at the moment.

Welcome back to a popular CS server! Didn't we miss these days!

Bye bye!

Yeah, pretty smart kid, almost too smart....he'll come around someday.

I find it funny that this guy went so far as to start a spelling contest..and then he went and misspelled a word in his climactic finish...hence one of the most appropriate times for: gg

Now THAT is a cool word! Let's all learn it! Ignore the keys, they don't paste well...

di·a·tribe    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (d-trb)

n.

A bitter, abusive denunciation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Latin diatriba, learned discourse, from Greek diatrib, pastime, lecture, from diatrbein, to consume, wear away  : dia-, intensive pref.; see dia- + trbein, to rub; see ter-1 in Indo-European Roots.]

Word History: Listening to a lengthy diatribe may seem like a waste of time, an attitude for which there is some etymological justification. The Greek word diatrib, the ultimate source of our word, is derived from the verb diatrbein, made up of the prefix dia-, “completely,� and trbein, “to rub,� “to wear away, spend, or waste time,� “to be busy.� The verb diatrbein meant “to rub hard,� “to spend or waste time,� and the noun diatrib meant “wearing away of time, amusement, serious occupation, study,� as well as “discourse, short ethical treatise or lecture, debate, argument.� It is the serious occupation of time in discourse, lecture, and debate that gave us the first use of diatribe recorded in English (1581), in the now archaic sense “discourse, critical dissertation.� The critical element of this kind of diatribe must often have been uppermost, explaining the origin of the current sense of diatribe, “a bitter criticism.�

[Download or Buy Now]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

diatribe

\Di"a*tribe\ (?; 277), n. [L. diatriba a learned discussion, Gr. ?, prop., a wearing away of time, fr. ? to rub away, spend time; dia` through + ? to rub: cf. L. terere, F. trite: cf. F. diatribe.] A prolonged or exhaustive discussion; especially, an acrimonious or invective harangue; a strain of abusive or railing language; a philippic.

The ephemeral diatribe of a faction. --John Morley.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

diatribe

n : thunderous verbal attack [syn: fulmination]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Yeah, Mag was good for the community too.

I'll bet he is absorbing some early afternoon rays whilst half tranqualized by Mai Tais on some white sand beach right about now. Perhaps listening to the crystal clear surf gently roll in as he lazily peruses the latest Danielle Steel novel.

Bastage!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I was wondering where Mag was. ALso wondering where Urk is. I expected to see more of Urk in Source.

Guest jackhat69
Guest jackhat69
Guest jackhat69
Guests
(edited)

LMAO, I'm glad to see that someone found the humor in my post. As for the rest of you who couldnt figure it out - you're all uptight nerds who need to get off the internet for a few days. =D

*quick edit to add to my thoughts* :

Really though, looking back at what I wrote up there - how could anyone have taken it seriously? I dont know what to make of you guys.

Edited by jackhat69

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
I dunno, I love this kid he's hilarious.  But I also recognize that this is the kind of attitudes you don't want.

I completly agree, this was a great read :lol: