lets pick a test server for us all to play on

eXile

What about the PvP? Anybody joined up on a PvP server yet?

I am currently a level 10 undead warlock on Test 12, but if somebody else is already on a PvP server, I'll join there.

I'm one of the few in the Mountain Standard time zone, so I will add a character to a different server if I need to.

-Kor

Edited by Korodas

Yeah, the PvP system isn't nearly as hostile as UO or Asheron's Call. It's Alliance vs. Horde, so I haven't had to do any battling at all. Although, somehow a few alliance members made it into the undead warlock starting point today....was kind of cool. My local defense chat box lit up, and everybody started freaking out. Not sure how they got there, but once they started attacking, a bunch of low levels (we're talkin' lvls 1-6ish) and mainly the deathguard elites took 'em out pretty quick.

From what I've read and seen so far, it seems that you are pretty well protected until you reach about lvl 20 or so and have to venture further away from your strongly controlled territories.

Am having a blast so far! Have had no time at all for UT!

-Kor

lvl 1 undead, i'll be on test 5 for most of the day now.

Xtc

gah, up to level 5, but im stuck in a glitch that reboots my pc whenever i enter the realm. Guess i gotta wait a while and log in again.. Beware of dark corners in the undercity training place, thats where im stuck.

Edited by All Kill3r