banned,please help!!!

Clueless

I was playing CS:S on Sunday 11/7/04 at about 2:30 pm -ish. I was kicked and banned for no apparent reason. After coming to the website for the first time and reading a bit, it may have been my name,Jack Mehoff, I did'nt know of your strict policies on language and such. The screen when you logon to the server flashes so fast,you can't read the rules. No one asked me to change my name that i'm aware of,I would have done so. I dont know who banned me, but my STEAM id is _0:1:4723636. If that is the reason i was banned,i apologize,if not please tell me why. I like playing on your server even though i'm new to the game and stink!!

yeah, it was probably your name

there's a msg that pops up when u join the server that says the rules

but u are new

cs:s is new, and there are too many rookies that need to get banned, so warnings arent given out that often

im sure an admin will help u out as soon as one reads your post

see u in the server, hoepfully, hehe

Ban lifted. I'm going on the assumption that it was for your name, and that you'll happily choose another nick while in our server.

Have fun, thanks for posting.

(PS, the MOTD only goes by as fast as you click OK)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I asked you several times to change your name. It was requested over Voice and over RCON.

Are you in college there in Kent? I need someone to represent FragFestOhio there at the college. Heck, maybe you could work for us even if you're not actually in the college, you're in the right city. Hope our old FragFestOhio alumni register before I hit the college campus with paper and a stapler!

First mission: Find people that are gamers there!

Second mission: You can pass out FragFestOhio 2005 flyers in the spring! :boing: And post them all over! :boing:

Third Mission: Find me someone who can repeat above steps at Akron University!

GC Alumni

I'll ask around,and I do know 2 people at Akron U, one of them games a little,but at the least i'm sure he would hand out flyers. Feel free to keep my e-mail handy and let me know what ,when, where. I would assume that you have access to my profile.

• 5 months later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Clueless banned?