Banned for describing the neuances of the word ghe

Guest danceslikefool

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I-95.  LOL.  You guys are catching on!  Literally LMAO.

I thought you would like that. Came up with it the other day. Been looking for a reason to use it. Gotta thank the Fool for something.

Stroke, stroke, lead...........

That's a couple strokes of the ego and a lead of a Brillo that it's about to be ok.

All for naught tho.

I wish I had more time and mag were back :(

Here's a little advice...we admins are brutal, but if you can take the pounding in this forum, follow what the admin says no matter how you feel about the situation, and sincerly appologize for your infraction without sarcasm and honestly state you will do better in the future...you would have been forgiven

Also, if you took some time to check out our other forums you would realize what a rich community we are fostering here and why we work so zealosly to protect it.

Remember, the regulars on the servers will miss your presence...do it for them as much as yourself.

Think about it.

Edited by Brillow_Head

all I have to say is YAY!, yay for another person who feels that they're banning was undeserved and that this community won't survive.

it makes it so enjoyable to have the same thing told to us so often...I just can't WAIT for that prediction of....oh I'd say 95% of the people...to come true...cause it's bound to happen ONE day.

/sarcasm