INSTALLING NOW!!!

eXile

ok guys ill post back when i have the server picked so everyone can get on.

i would ask that everyone donate some loot to me so i can buy the guild charter. its only 10s but that will be hard for just me to get alone. so donate what you can so i can purchase the charter ASAP. post back in a bit.

for clarity we are going alliance.

Edited by eXile

alright i'm still kinda hazzy on this.

Can someone describe differences between PvP and PvE

i played PvE from what i understand you can attack comps and stuff, and if someone that's not part of your alliance wants to attack you they have to ask for a duel. When i was horde, other horde asked to duel with me, i know that humans can just down right attack if they see other people.

So PvP what's the difference? i really dont see this. If you link me please post up the relavent part

alright i'm still kinda hazzy on this.

Can someone describe differences between PvP and PvE

i played PvE from what i understand you can attack comps and stuff, and if someone that's not part of your alliance wants to attack you they have to ask for a duel. When i was horde, other horde asked to duel with me, i know that humans can just down right attack if they see other people.

So PvP what's the difference? i really dont see this. If you link me please post up the relavent part

Basically on a PvP server once you are level 20 or higher you will be in contested zones in which anyone of the other faction can attack you. On a PvE server you have to go in and raid the other factiosn towns in order to turn your pvp flag on and then they can attack you and you can attack them. However once they put Battlegrounds in then those will be designated PvP zones. I am of the opinion that the best PvP will come on PvE servers in the Battlegrounds. I did not particularly enjoy leveling to 60 on the closed beta PvP server :P too much ganking for my likes. I love PvP I hate ganking.

Just got it, bout to attempt to install and play on my laptop (since i foolishly tried to update my computer last night and messed it up real bad).

not sure of my name yet. i was gonna be a paladin but it looks like we got two already. so what class should i be? warlock? rogue?

ill post my name when i get up and runnin.

EDIT: eh, my lappy isnt good enough to run this game. looks like im gonna go have to open up my computer and reset my cmos. i hope it works out, i wann aplay some wow already.

Edited by spiralstairs