And the winter begins

Playaa

it's been snowing for about 1 and 1/2 hours...and we have nearly 2 inches already where I'm at in St. Louis. And it's even sticking to roads :(

I get to make my normally 1 hour long car ride home tonight in this...so that's definatly not gonna be fun.

Yeah, we've had two or three snows in town here already. Accumulated quite a bit in the yard and stuff, but not so much on the road yet. The snow we got a couple of days ago finally started to stick on the road, but it wasn't much. They are calling for it to start snowing here tomorrow night and not stop until Monday!!!! High's in the 20s....toasty!!!

Shut it Goot!  My truck is gonna be fun to drive home in this mess.  People freak out when it sprinkles rain in St. Louis.  I will let you imagine what they do when it snows!  :bang:  Maybe someone will total out the truck for me so I can get rid of the loan on it!  :blink:

I sometimes forget I have a fellow St. Louis-an here to go through the pain of St. Louis drivers with me. He's not kidding...you can be on the highway here going 40 miles an hour in a rainstorm that you can see 300 feet in...the roads won't be drenched, just wet...and people freak out. St. Louis drivers tend to be very stupid and inconsiderate drivers (the kind that hover in the passing lane not passing the car next to them for 10 miles)...I meet about 5 or 6 of those a night at LEAST.

It hasn't snowed yet where I live, but I think it's going to get mighty cold soon. Already the ground was frozen hard this morning. And there always seems to be a week or 2 when it gets down below minus 20. I just hope its in January instead of December this year.

south side of chicago has 5 inches from last nights snow!

wow man, in about 2 hours it was a winter wonderland. As soon as i left school at noon until about 2-2.30 it was a COMPLETE change.

it was definately nice change for thanksgiving for it to be white out.

although it sucks driving my mustang, ugh lol.