Remove this steamy pile of map

I hate aztec, it's the most poorly designed, biased piece of crap that ever made it into CS's map cycle. We can't have piranesi and chateau because they make people quit? Aztec does this 10 fold, I watched today a full server of 24, get dropped to 12 after that map loaded. Nobody wants to be a T on that map. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

How do you feel? Don't sugar coat it like I did.

Aztec is fun, i awp bridge on t side. Then pick up one of my fallen team mates ak's and rush it. Works well when you save for an awp. Oh yeah and you need my skillz!

oh wait....none of that was me....that was urK?!?

I HATE AZTEC

I think the biggest problem with aztec, dust, or italy is that it leaves one side at a clear advantage. This isn't a big deal when you've got a group of people who want a challenge and will keep the teams even, but a majority of pubbers simply want to stack the easier side and dont really care if the other side is getting creamed. Its all about score.

I'm personally not much for the map, but at the same time - with good teams on each side. its a decently fun one. I think their are better designed ones simply because scoped weapons are what aztec was ment for with the open spaces and such- and i enjoy a more close and 'intimate' feeling as i empty shell after shell around someone's head before i die.

Like ConGregation said, balanced maps are hard to find, they always have been. Maps like this tend to make the loosing team frustrated and very prone to /quit.

Edited by ishmael

i agree it is kinda dumb. but it's fun to shotty rush the bridge, or para rush the double doors with a full spray!

but either way you look at it i have given up even trying to play that map, your either on the pwning team or the pwnd team.

p.s. i suck too!, so i'm bias java script:emoticon(':boo:')

Aztec's just not a hard rush map. It's tactical and strategic. You do need some aim. CT's can get away with just rushing, T's cannot. You need to pick on Aztec then go where the other team isn't. That's easy to coordinate when you have 3-4 good players on T, but harder, much harder when it's a general pub rush.

Bottom line, to win on T, you need to coordinate. That means teamwork. Work on that.

Picking on bridge is always important. Holding DD is as well. Water is sort of a freeforall. You have to stop the rush from CTs, and then decide if you're going to go that way.

It turns into a blood bath bcs 2 or 3 rounds of losses in a row means that T's are broke for the entire map. Leaving a severe gun imbalance. It's a hard map to pub well as T, but it is alot of fun.