Hey Guys :)

k-wix

hey guys, names k-wix :)

Found the server totally by random, and ended up really liking the atmosphere and the policy, so i +fav'd it .. now ive been playing for a few weeks and getting to know some people and enjoying it quite a bit, ill stick around :)

Someone told me to reg on the forums so uh.. here i am..

Not much really to say except nice job on the CS server :) admins are doing a great job and i always have fun. I've *never* played the original CS (infact i hated it, go figure) so im just now getting into things with Source, That being said im not to hot at the game yet, looking to pick up some tips and things. Oh - i actually live up in Toledo - fairly close to you guys :) I was quite suprised. Um.. thats it i guess.. Any questions, comments, flames, whatever.. go for it :)

Glad to have ya! It's nice to see people that appreciate the great job the admins do to keep it a good clean place to play.

If your from Toledo, check out www.fragfestohio.com and think about coming down this summer, it's in Hudson, about 30 minutes from Akron. I'll be a first time attendee also, so don't worry about that.

See ya in the server! :peace:

You looked pretty good to me in the server to me!

Luck probably, im not that bad.. i have my on and off days :) Im a good FPS player in general, but need to get a bit more familiar with the guns and such :)

hey hey k-wix!

welcome to the neighborhood...    :)

always join my team, we will beat up on Lunk together...

( i <3 u lunk )

Bear^ one of these days I'm gonna fiugre out how to change your name to "Cub" ya noob :D

Welcome k-wix, glad to have you around.