Oceans Twelve

Xterminator

it's a "worth seeing once" film.

Actually I was REALLY enjoying the film, the comedy, the music, the whole "feel" of the movie (kinda like a 60's crime drama) until the point were Julia Roberts "shows up" in the film (if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about).

That was the weakest plot piece I have ever seen in a film...kinda ruined the whole thing for me and the rest of the movie just wasn't as fun.

It also felt very drawn out in the end and like they just threw things together to wrap up the movie.

like I said...worth seeing once...not necessarily worth seeing in the theatre though.

I kinda enjoyed it. The movie was missing something, not sure what. It seemed kinda jumbled together and did not flow very well. I think the articles I read were right - It was an excuse for a lot of A list actors to party in Europe.

I gave it an 81/100.

movie buff friend of mine said it was a big letdown in comparison to 11.

i still have to see 11.

she said buy 11, don't bother with 12.

specifics: said they danced around and didn't bother getting into the plot for like half the movie or something, by then it was too late. very negative review (btw, "she" was our cards dealer at fragfest, if you were there)

• 3 weeks later...

this movie made me mad

it had so much potential but the ending was such a load of boring crap that i wanted to hurt someone

right up to when you find out about linus's mom and who she is the movie takes a downward turn

if they tried at all they could of made it sooooooooo much better

in oceans 11 they had such a good steal in the ending...in this movie it was all about a stupid backpack

and they coulda made lefuer or the best robber guy someone good...not some unknown actor

movie buff friend of mine said it was a big letdown in comparison to 11.

i still have to see 11.

she said buy 11, don't bother with 12. 

specifics: said they danced around and didn't bother getting into the plot for like half the movie or something, by then it was too late.  very negative review (btw, "she" was our cards dealer at fragfest, if you were there)

Oceans Eleven was GREAT. It is a movie worth buying. I have yet to see 12.