Collateral

Sir Shertown Pimp

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this movie. Halfway through I was pulled into a FightClub feeling, as Max played out the Victor role. The ending was so-so...kinda your usual ending (won't spoil)...but the irony of where Victor was left was amusing.

star1.gifstar1.gifstar1.gifstar1.gif

(ps. yomamma...why are you on a 4 star system here? get with it!)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

One of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. Tom Cruise is such a talent. Jamie Fox is a great actor who needs more great roles like that.

• 1 month later...

ok so this post is old I just saw this movie

and goots is crazy

This movie was AWSOME! directed well and Cruise was killer.

he played a good bad guy

Gawd that was hilarious when victor got mad at the dispatcher for the cab co. and told max to tell the dispatcher to stick the yellow cab.

FUNNY! The hit man didn't like the way he was treating max hahah ah aha hha ah ahah a

Great movie

The acting was good, the action was good, the character interaction was good...but I couldn't stand the movie. The plot was unbelievably thin, and it just bothered the heck out of me. I'm a big Cruise fan, and I really wanted to like this, I just can't.

So is the plot ubelievable from your years of hitman experience, or were you expecting it to be down-to-earth and not a for-fun action experience? I'm not picking on you, D o D (well maybe a little because I'm a jackleg) but I was just wondering, if you weren't expecting a believable plot, would you have enjoyed it? I walked in expecting something totally made up, not necessarily true to life, and enjoyed it.

I'm just wondering if it's a difference in expectations, since G00t didn't seem to like it either.

My wife rented it and I thought, " Oh man, here we go..."

She kept checking to see if I was asleep, which usually happens when I watch a movie.

I didn't sleep through this one. It kept my interest the whole way through.

Cheesy-ironic ending, though. <------- new word? I just thought of it. :P

So is the plot ubelievable from your years of hitman experience, or were you expecting it to be down-to-earth and not a for-fun action experience?  I'm not picking on you, D o D (well maybe a little because I'm a jackleg) but I was just wondering, if you weren't expecting a believable plot, would you have enjoyed it?  I walked in expecting something totally made up, not necessarily true to life, and enjoyed it.

I'm just wondering if it's a difference in expectations, since G00t didn't seem to like it either.

I'm not sure, I wasn't really expecting too much out of it from the get-go. I guess I just thought the plot lacked any depth. Maybe I'm just too used to movies with all sorts of twists and revelations and whatnot. This was extremely straightforward and that may have been why it just didn't do anything for me.