I'm sorry but, I hate the plugins...

Hitman

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

lets think about it...yep SKILL...nuff said. :lol:

seriously though, I really dislike it when people just start whining over and over about the awp...bleh bleh bleh, fastswitch bleh bleh, interp...bleh bleh bleh. Learn how do do stuff, most of the things people whine about are the things they arent able to do.

Oh btw uber, when you eco...just bait your teammates for their guns...thats what i do :unsure:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'm not whining about the awp. I don't care if you have a few people awping on your team. But there's a thin line between a reasonable number of people with awps and a ludicrous number of people with awps. Now, I don't know how many people are allowed by that plugin to have awps, but I'm sure its not an unreasonably low number, so if it gets to the point where its not letting you buy an awp, then thats too many awps on the team.

Now I'm going to back out because, as usual, this has become Uber against the world. Its the price you pay for having opinions, I guess. <_<

lets think about it...yep SKILL...nuff said.  :lol:

You know, there are so many variables, and each week I hear about some new "tweek" that honestly skill means crap anymore. Here we are on the end of a piece of freakin patch cable and you really want to talk about skill?

The game of CS has been so hacked and tweeked that skill isn't the majority off it anymore, though you could never prove or disprove that. Now, someday, when I have the chance to trade puters with someone at a lan and watch them own me on my own pure as the driven snow machine, then I'll say, that person has more cs ability. But skill?

Hiding behind computers we'll never know. Next Ohio LAN, let's play football, or paintball, or chess, or something. I'm tired of awp this and skill that. If we can't play the game without so much gassing off, then screw it. If it takes one person hacks to enjoy it as much as I might, I don't care. But if you're going to try and convince me that certain people can play due to their skill (is this fine motor skills? smarts?), for the majority, I don't buy it.

3 years ago, why didn't people stick out like they do now? Don't tell me they've trained. The game has been infiltrated.

cs is all about skills and knowledge of the game and how it works. thats what i believe to be true fatty, if it wasnt then how come some kid that just buys cs doesnt own you. Cause you been playing longer, right? Well the same applies, if i been playing for 2 1/2 years and you been playing for 1 year then im going to be mroe experienced. You have to learn how to get headshots quick and how to know where the oppenent is, it is smarts and skill. ;)

I have shot the majority of these guns in the game, and that is how it is in real life.

Please. We're going to get into the reality debate that's started in another topic. Can't move and fire the awp? Why do people keeping leaping around corners and blasting people? Toss in the quick switch and your ability to stand forever looking in the scope of an awp w/o moving, and you enter the part of the game that's pretty far from real, but in many ways needs to be.

Yeah, I've seen people do jumps and backflips and handstands and go into bullet-time and quickly phase into another dimension while using an AWP....how do you go about doing that? I've always thought people spent some rediculous amount of time in awp_map seeing exactly when they land and have the chance to fire. Which, in my eyes, is way too much work for a game (...he said. Luckily nobody here knows about my long past D2 obsession). If for some odd reason I have a sniper rifle in my hands, it's gonna be a scout. Unless we're playing unzoomed low grav autosniper wars. :D

QUOTE (Mossad @ Dec 21 2002, 08:13 PM)

lets think about it...yep SKILL...nuff said.  

You know, there are so many variables, and each week I hear about some new "tweek" that honestly skill means crap anymore. Here we are on the end of a piece of freakin patch cable and you really want to talk about skill?

The game of CS has been so hacked and tweeked that skill isn't the majority off it anymore, though you could never prove or disprove that. Now, someday, when I have the chance to trade puters with someone at a lan and watch them own me on my own pure as the driven snow machine, then I'll say, that person has more cs ability. But skill?

Hiding behind computers we'll never know. Next Ohio LAN, let's play football, or paintball, or chess, or something. I'm tired of awp this and skill that. If we can't play the game without so much gassing off, then screw it. If it takes one person hacks to enjoy it as much as I might, I don't care. But if you're going to try and convince me that certain people can play due to their skill (is this fine motor skills? smarts?), for the majority, I don't buy it.

3 years ago, why didn't people stick out like they do now? Don't tell me they've trained. The game has been infiltrated.

I agree, if I ever made it to a community LAN, I would LOVE to play some football or even chess. These to me are more important than CS. However, CS takes skill just like Chess or any other game.

Please don't change the subject from the post that m0ss was referring to.

Please. We're going to get into the reality debate that's started in another topic. Can't move and fire the awp? Why do people keeping leaping around corners and blasting people? Toss in the quick switch and your ability to stand forever looking in the scope of an awp w/o moving, and you enter the part of the game that's pretty far from real, but in many ways needs to be.

Yes, if you jump or move with the AWP, you can get a decent shot off IF you are still when you take the shot. To me this just seems like more pointless "gassing" about something thast can be overcome by simply saving/smoking/flashing/TACTICS

:D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
Which, in my eyes, is way too much work for a game (...he said. Luckily nobody here knows about my long past D2 obsession).

Oh, they don't, do they?

<- Does :lol:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I use default config as do most other players, only thing I change is my udaterate and cmdrate, so I can get more info from the server. For some people they would rather fathom up a reason for their dying cfg, cheats, blah blah blah. Most competetive servers use the wwcl config checker anyhoo, and people still find a reason to whine.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Also fatty, the reason they stick out to you, is because they play people 10x better than the average community player every day. Not saying that people in the community suck, but they play more for fun than for the competetive nature. When playing in a match and I miss an awp shot, I'm usually shot in the head right away. Thats the draw back of the awp, you miss against a good player, your dead. Fatty why don't you go download the latest cpl demos and watch some of these guys aim, its incredible. I think the major problem with community players is that they fire only at their target when they see them, they don't keep up the pressure with spam, flashes, nades, prefire. Don't take this as a bash to the everday community player, I',m just trying to refute what your saying about the game being hacked, and people not having true skill....cause there you are dead wrong.

Funnest Thing Ever: If you are a t in Aztec and your team is getting pummeled, buy a scout and scout the pple down in the sewers. In fact, I was doing it today and it was tinkleing pple off when i killed them. That makes aztec a lot of fun :lol::D:lol::D

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

lmao draco that has to be the most random statement ever

Also fatty, the reason they stick out to you, is because they play people 10x better than the average community player every day.  Not saying that people in the community suck, but they play more for fun than for the competetive nature.  When playing in a match and I miss an awp shot, I'm usually shot in the head right away.  Thats the draw back of the awp, you miss against a good player, your dead.  Fatty why don't you go download the latest cpl demos and watch some of these guys aim, its incredible.  I think the major problem with community players is that they fire only at their target when they see them, they don't keep up the pressure with spam, flashes, nades, prefire.  Don't take this as a bash to the everday community player, I',m just trying to refute what your saying about the game being hacked, and people not having true skill....cause there you are dead wrong.

wait moss. you cant spam or nothing like that in these community servers without being called a hack, ill play under alias and be accused of hacking so i have to change my name back so they dont ban me. lmao :o

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Good point all killer, i personally play on an alias about half the time i am online. I know how you feel.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
wait moss. you cant spam or nothing like that in these community servers without being called a hack, ill play under alias and be accused of hacking so i have to change my name back so they dont ban me. lmao

i wish i had a dollar for everytime all killer told us how good he is at cs...

I like the new plugins, But on on occasions... I think they add a nice new twist to the game. Espeically when you have 500 hp, then you can survive a small awp attack. On problem that i do have is the nuking. If you want to nuke could you please bring it to a vote first? I hate when i get down buying all my gear and the next thing heard is "Warning an explosive device has been detected!!"

Kamikazie is hilarious though!!! (only when used on the opposing team.) When we started using there were individuals running after their teammates. In my opinion that has the same value as a shoting tk...

In moderation this could be a fun part of game.

<-----Getting off the soapbox

wait moss. you cant spam or nothing like that in these community servers without being called a hack, ill play under alias and be accused of hacking so i have to change my name back so they dont ban me. lmao

i wish i had a dollar for everytime all killer told us how good he is at cs...

i dont claim that, just hate n00bs calling everyone a hacker

yes magruter, i lub the dice. im addicted, this think mushman is too