1st shot is a blank?

That has happened to me a few times as well.. I found it has something to do with me holding down a walk button and trying to shoot at the same time.. If i have my pistol out and i switch to my rifle and my firebutton is already pressed it wont fire... Something like that.. In older versions of CS if i had 4 buttons pressed on my keyboard i got a cmos beeb telling me too many keys are being pressed..

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Every time I switch my weapon I shoot it first.

Thanks to stellar programming I recommend you do teh same as well, that way you know it's working :|.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

No, it's not your mouse.

I wish they'd fix it though, still happens occasionally and is rediculously annoying every single time. It's been a known bug for months, and really can't be THAT hard to fix, can it?

Edited by PDO

No, it's not your mouse.

I wish they'd fix it though, still happens occasionally and is rediculously annoying every single time.  It's been a known bug for months, and really can't be THAT hard to fix, can it?

Well it start happening to me when I got my wireless. Who else wouldn't have thought that.

That has happened to me a few times as well..  I found it has something to do with me holding down a walk button and trying to shoot at the same time.. If i have my pistol out and i switch to my rifle and my firebutton is already pressed it wont fire... Something like that.. In older versions of CS if i had 4 buttons pressed on my keyboard i got a cmos beeb telling me too many keys are being pressed..

i got the beep too.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
EVERY time I have been killed this is what has happened to me.  There has YET to be a legitimate kill on me in Source.

Pretty much :boing:

In all honesty, about 1/3 the time I die is a direct cause of that (read: when I'm awping).

About 1/4 is from something completely random.. ie: someone jumping up and down with a colt from 30 feet away horribly distorting their hitboxes (*cough* mini sanders *cough*)

The rest (5/12) is pretty legit though ;).

Pretty much  :boing:

In all honesty, about 1/3 the time I die is a direct cause of that (read: when I'm awping).

About 1/4 is from something completely random.. ie: someone jumping up and down with a colt from 30 feet away horribly distorting their hitboxes (*cough* mini sanders *cough*)

The rest (5/12) is pretty legit though ;).

A good 1/2 of my deaths are being shot by spray from someone on the otherside of a hall, it annoys me to no end. When i hold the button down that long, my bullets might as well be shot into the ground, but when others do it, i'm like a magnet.

and the jumping up and down doesn't work for me...

As your the multikeys beep problem, i found it did that alot with my old keyboard, but not with my new one, i think it's just the make. but what do i know...