Mmmmemories!!!

Fatty

GC Founder

hrm....well, i just don't know then, just can't remember....sorry about that....come on in here and have a seat....let's talk about this. <points to long leather chair> Have a seat there and let's work through this. <gets out pen and notepad> We'll remember together.

btw, Heartless, you're next...

GC Founder
Ghost,Jan 13 2005, 08:53 AM]This and the Mmmm forum being gone in the same day...is that really gone or is someone hinting around about something???

Heh its all in good fun...I been sitting on the couch for too long now, can I please get up and have a hug?

It wasn't in the same day, btw...I moved the forums down to the bottom as an archive a bit ago.....

Nah, no hints...like we've said...Mmmm has become classic. It's like a gentlemen's club now (with a couple womens).

:hug:

Nah, no hints...like we've said...Mmmm has become classic.  It's like a gentlemen's club now (with a couple womens).

:hug:

*sniff sniff* I love Mmmm so much... It's sad.. I came to this forum for about 1/2 of a year before I started playing CS. I wish I was an Mmmm member... or something special... *sniff sniff* No one loves Heartless enough *sniff sniff* :(

Is it mine turn for the couch yet? *sniff*

Oh that brings back a Mmmmemory! Test! My lovely Test... and my therapy session there, with TaPe.. awww :(

Are you playing the game at all now, Heartless?

I did for a long time.. then I moved to a new house and didn't bring my old computer with me, and none of my computer stuff. Therefore, I have no CS anymore and I don't have any extra cash.. I'm lucky I have the internet! So no, right now I don't. But I want to again soon...

I remeber freshman year in HS (im a senior now) when i was in the computer lab i saw Barto in the site with the news paper Mmmmtimes or something. ahh the memories... ahh freshman year :P

P.S hes the one that got me into this game.