Murphy's Law Owned me today

Xterminator

So i finished my work at school around 10pm. I get in my car and drive up the street when my car starts to kinda shake. I immediately pull over, get out, check my tires...there's snow everywhere so i couldn't see my right tires cuz they were kinda buried. i get in, try moving again a bit, same problem. I get out and check tires again. I have a flat tire.

So i have a CAA (Canadian Auto Association) Plus membership. It's -18 degress Celsius outside so i'm like i'm not changing a tire. I paid for the service, they can do it for me. So i call and as i'm giving them my info. My cell phone goes "beep...beep...beep" and shuts off... yep the phone battery is dead.

I bang my head against the steering wheel.

I am forced to walk to my friends house who isn't home but at my other friends house down the street. So i walk over there and call CAA from his house. Then i get a drive back to other friends house while i wait for them to call me (said it'd be an hour)

I play some GTA San Andreas and get called about 20 mins later.

Dude comes and changes my tire. He's got some girls in the truck with him who kinda give me this smirk like "golly gee! he can't even change his own tire". Well i can do it but i am physically and mentally exhausted that i dont want to. So yeah

I just got home and tomorrow i must get my tired fixed during the time i dont have and pay for the repair with the money i dont have....

Murphy's law has owned me

Edited by Xterminator

(edited)
was that after you hit the curb?

it was the day after i hit the curb...actually no different thing

i hit the curb once and really screwed up my wheel but this one was in the winter when i was sliding on ice...instead of hitting the car in front of me i chose the curb...the next day my tire was flat

:= how does SaN know that about me

==========

o and when i said the flat was underinflated i meant my spare tire was underinflated

Edited by huhuh?