*Runs up to Fatty and kicks him in the groin*

My most feared enemy is Mags......my best stats to a person who plays alot is bean and kruten

Kruten.gc 29 9 3.22

[Mmmm]Mad Bean™ -=GÇ=- 24 8 3.00

I guess my description was kinda vague, glad you found it.  For those that didn't follow....In the header, Servers link, click on the server you want, then on that page there is a link to the stats. 

I'm almost done skinning them...they should have a new look before the weekend is over for you guys to critique.

It was a bit vague :) First i clicked the "Links" button, not finding anything, then just clicked all the links at the top and found it under "Servers" :P

What happened to the blue page earlier, that one was cool. How many pages you making bub?

Not sure I know what you are talking about...blue page? Unless you meant the one that wasn't actually publicly released. I'm not making any pages...I'm just skinning the stats to mesh with our website. I'm pretty much done...Just one little minor annoyance of matching the backgrounds that's driving me nuts. You can check it out here:

http://69.84.33.222/mahemstats/index.php

I guess you can call this the PSGCSkin.beta. Any constructive criticism is welcome. Just remember we want them to blend in with the site....not be some wacko looking side page... :peace:

Strange, the links are in the places they are because we were doing our best not to clutter up the home page. It also encourages people to look around the site more. If they have to figure out where the proper links are they are introduced to what gamerscoalition.com has to offer. Although, I think I'm going to add links to the status boxes on the home page and remove the pulldown boxes with the players' names in them.