Fatty

Guest reverand

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

listen shertown, make a joke but look at it seriously.. what happened before the convo was he took away my Mcc member forum acces because i posted Im gonna be there and what not.. 3 times. i bilieve.. not even thinking.. and then i apologized after he said something.. then the next day i had no access.. exactly what happened no more no less... think my friends..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You make it sound like you got your access taken away for nothing. He must have given you a reason. Its hard to make an opinion with bits and pieces of the whole story.

Listen everyone I was just talking to fatty and he steped down and gave all his mcc power and authority over to me. As my first order of bussness this is done all over everyone stop. The.rev will remain, however his doughnut now belongs to me. that will be all...jk :D

did he call you any personal names like mr. clean? did he make remarks such as good haircut? nope. how old are you anyways? 18? well, fats 31, fat = age advantage, if you were 32, I would probably say that he disrespected you first. however, if you acted like an adult instead of a kid, we wouldn't be in this mess now would we? and yes, mrx is correct, you shouldn't have started with "whats your prob", thats disrespectful enough... <_<

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
listen shertown, make a joke but look at it seriously.. what happened before the convo was he took away my Mcc member forum acces because i posted Im gonna be there and what not.. 3 times. i bilieve.. not even thinking.. and then i apologized after he said something.. then the next day i had no access.. exactly what happened no more no less... think my friends..

I understand my "friend" we must quickly crush the "Mmmm Communist Coalition" before it crushes us. We will "attack" first in the great "Flame Wars".

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

what kind of lame discrimination is that... dude.. stop the bias opinions and READ THE DAMN CONVO.. what dont you understand.. i started with whats your problem and he said i was a fungus and an what not... cmon.. what is there to argue about...

sexy, your not getting it, he said these disrespectful things, after he called him a fungus on his toe. To me, a fungus on somelse's toe is pretty rude and disgusting.

But, I think the name calling should stop, cause its getting more childish my the minute.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

not spamming at all...it was over like a month spam if i remember correctly.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Whats your problem is no way to issue an apology or any civilized conversation. Its more a way to start a fight.. <_<

sexy, your not getting it, he said these disrespectful things, after he called him a fungus on his toe. To me, a fungus on somelse's toe is pretty rude and disgusting.

not to metion painful :D

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests
what kind of lame discrimination is that... dude.. stop the bias opinions and READ THE DAMN CONVO.. what dont you understand.. i started with whats your problem and he said i was a fungus and an what not... cmon.. what is there to argue about...

The conversation is taken out of context. We need the entire story to make a concious decision. As far as I am concerned... the convo is completely useless as of now.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, Draco, you're right.. and the start was rev saying 'Whats your problem'

this topic should've never made it to the mmmm's forums!!!!!!!!Priv. would've been better suited for you rev. think about what you are posting man.

1) you are a member of his website (advantage fatty) 2)Going public with aim (advantage fatty) it was a priv. conversation 3)He did erase and forewarn you a number times about your mcc cafe match posts (advantage fatty) 4) The name calling helps or resolves nothing (advantage nobody)

I'm really not picking sides here rev,im just looking and trying to find your strong points in your complaint. He is not a dictator, fatty is all about making this league and community better. If that means him wanting every1 to act mature that might be tough (no disrespect to u).Fatty just wants every1 to follow the basic rules, there is nothing wrong with establishing and enforcing rules.

I do not agree with all his ideas (rollthedice,teamtalk during match play and tracers) ,but that doesnt mean i go flaming him in forums. If you approach him with a mature manner he will treat you with the same respect, if not you might as well take the ty off fatty and add bastard cause i think thats what your getting now.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
Sher, are you on the sauce?  :D  jk

If by "sauce" you meant my vision of "freedom" from the "tyrant" Fatty, then yes , " I am on the sauce."

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests
why because the convo is in my favor? yep

Nope. You started out the conversation. You provoked him with a bad attitude. You got what you deserved.