New to GC

Brew Swillas

Hello all!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I was directed to this site by my friend Chewychee (who, btw, does a FINE job at pouring my beers at the watering hole!) while talking about gaming servers recently. I have read through the FAQ's and checked out a few of the forums here and just kind of felt that you guys have something special going on. Seems like everyone has a mature attitude and I haven't seen any inflated egos or childish bickering. All too common in other communites that I am eventually driven away by.

Trying not to ramble I will give a brief introduction about myself.

I live in Dayton, Ohio and am 31 with a wife and beautiful 9 month old daughter. This keeps me pretty busy as any father can tell you, but I generally get some time in the evening to throw down some CS:S. I have played CS since 1.1 and been in 2 clans. I am now just looking for a good server to unwind on after a long day at the ISP I work for.

Anywho....just wanted to give a shout out. I look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you and maybe putting a few bullets into some new friends domes. :D

The video of last years LAN was AWESOME and looked very well run. I have a lot of family from the Akron/Stow/Kent area and it is great to find a great community so close to home. Cya around! ^_^

Yup, we're all awesome here...not egotistical or arrogant at all...hehehe...there's a lil' hypocrisy to welcome you to the community. :biggrin:

Yes, here at the gamerscoalition, we enjoy a comfortable sense of humor.

But seriously, welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!