MrsDuke started playing CS

MrDuke

She went 5 and 3 on her first time playing (Office). Not bad...not bad at all!!

:boing::boing::boing:

More importantly, she's logged on as Mrs.Duke so you guys don't get confused...Oh, I mean so Fatty doesn't get confused. :biggrin:

that is beyond awesome...

mrs duke needs to start a trend

if everyone can get their significant other to play cs:s in the next couple months, we can easily double the # at fragfest!!!!!

w00t!

I was shocked!! It was around 4:30 or so this morning and she just walks in and says "show me how to play".

We worked on moving around, how to aim, how to throw some nades and how to listen.

She controlled her bursts well and managed a HS or 2. When she got shot she actually jumped back in her chair. She said this was pretty intense and towards the end was calling her killers some expletives. LOL!!

She seemed disappointed or embarassed a little into it and said that I probably didn't want to waste my time teaching her and that I'd rather be playing.

To the contrary, I'd spend 5 days straight if I could. So...you probably won't see me playing too much while as I train the Mrs. to bring her up to my mediocre caliber.

I think I "set the hook"!!

i wish i could get ms.chee to play but she doesn't want to kill people!

i told her "it's a game, your not really killing people!" and she tells me

"yeah but when you shoot them they have to wait till the next round, and i would feel bad if i took away playing time from other people." :unsure:

maybe it will get cold in hell!

i'd buy new box just for her, so she can ad-ware and virus it to the brim, like she likes to do with my pc!!!!