This morning was messed up!

Acid-Flux

Welp this morning has been quiet a odd day. So I wake up at 6:30am and get ready for class. I fogot I had a presentation due today so I wasnt prepared. I get up and BS my presentation and afterwards the teacher pulls me aside and said mine was the best one. So i was in shock and said "well I put alot of thought into this one" and he said "well it shows, good job". So I was happy with that, I leave class and walk to my chemistry lab when out of no where a girl runs up to me and give me a piece of paper and says "this is from her" (she was hot I must say), it was her phone number. So with that now im crazy happy.

I finish up my chem lab start to drive home and stop for some gas. As I am pumping gas some idiot in a massive suv pulls up beside me and starts pumping the gas WITH HER CAR ON. So after im done I was like "mam, you know you shouldnt have your car running while pumping gas" and she said "really why is that". I replied with "Now im not going to get into the whole physics of combustion, but you shouldnt do it because it isnt safe", so she gives me some stupid attitude and was like "well i do it all the time.. " (with that stupid prissy spoiled-brat language).

So with that now done I get on the highway and start driving, im doing around 75 in a 55 and then all of a sudden I see a cop going the other way, he turns his lights on and I see him doing a U turn in those pass through for emergancy vehicles. So i speed up and get off the next exit (cutting off someone but meh). I look in my rearview mirror he drives by the exit zooming past. Now iono if it was a coincidence but seeing a cop do a u turn and put his lights on freaked me out.

And that's my story for this morning.

Not a bad day..... I just got up. :)

So far, I have watched "The Dailey Show," drank some coffee, put away my clothes, replied to a few emails, and made a couple of posts. However, the rest of my day is going to be every busy.

1. Go to work.

2. Leave work at lunch to do an oral arguement (at school).

3. Drive back to work (while trying to eat).

4. Work until midnight.

5, Come home and read a little while.

6. Maybe join a GC server so I can frag Laz (one of the few ppl that I always see playing late).

Did she say "this is from her" or "this is from me"? :unsure:

I noticed alot of cops don't put their sirens on to pull people over until they are right behind them. Which doesn't work at all. They should put them on when they see the person so they have to stop. Me and my brother were driving around last monday and we saw a guy fly past us going atleast 20 miles over the speed limit. There was a cop sitting right there, he pulled out and tried to find him but he never turned his sirens on. The guy just did a U-turn and easily got away.

Your day sure beats mine so far. Mine = Wake up at 9:30, lay in bed until 11:30. Watch Maguyver from 12 to 1 then goto school for a few hours.

Best case scenario, you'd be looking at up to 6 months in jail and $1000 fine for this type of conduct in Ohio. Worst case scenario, you could be put in prison for up to 5 years. Assuming he was coming for you that is. :)

Did she say "this is from her" or "this is from me"?  :unsure:

This is from her. One girl gave me her friends number (whom was off to the side)

As for the cop, still freaked the bleep out of me that is for sure. When i got pulled over 2 weekends ago (coming back from my sisters hockey game) he said he was driving the oposite way on teh highway as me so I just figured it was the same kinda dealy..

(edited)
Best case scenario, you'd be looking at up to 6 months in jail and $1000 fine for this type of conduct in Ohio.  Worst case scenario, you could be put in prison for up to 5 years.  Assuming he was coming for you that is. :)

Wow, i was caught once doing that back home (at least 6 years ago now), was speeding yadda yadda yadda, cop going the oposite way breaked and turned around, so I ducked into an a apx complex. He caught me coming out the other end but I said I Was just dropping someone off at home. He asked me if I was trying to lose him but I just said I was droppping a friend off. Thankfully I knew someone who actaully lived in the apx complex because if he asked who I could have given a friends name to help my alaby, but he didnt.

This is why I need to replace my radar detector.

Edited by Acid-Flux

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
This is why I need to replace my radar detector.

They not legal in VA and cops have a radar detector detector in their cards.

I dont think the cops can detect your detector unless your detector also happens to be a scrambler. Otherwise the detector doesn't emit any signals to the man. We always kept ours under a cowboy hat in the van when traveling through :)

Edited by Brillow_Head

Lets see

today I

forgot to wear my hoodie

someone threw a chalk at me, and i had a chalk mark on me

in art i got water on my shirt

i feel down the stairs today only like 5 or 6

i got pasta sauce on my shirt during whenever i forgot

i had the best day ever

Brillow, I'd be willing to bet they can...Radar detectors themselves aren't passive because of how they work, with the RF and the oscillating waveforms and the oh gosh they ticket me...(Some Professor Frink because I felt it necessary)

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/radar-detector4.htm

Of course, I never get a ticket. I just keep a legal pace. Which is easy in Georgia, given the high speed limits.

Strangely enough, I almost got pwned this past Tuesday evening driving back from Indianapolis to Bloomington.

Speed limit 55

Traffic speed 70

My speed 75 ( :) )

Cop was behind me, silently (this is at night) for a *long* ways. Never knew he was there obviously.

Get near Bloomington, he pulls along side me, hits the siren for a sec, which of course, scares the hell out of me (lol), flips the lights on in his squad, points at his speedometer, and then, after I slow down of course, continues on his way.

lol

Charmed life for me I guess (since that would have been 20 over, dare I even consider the financial ramifications?)

-Fk

Gawsh...Speeding can be an expensive habit, eh? Yikes. Far better than smoking, tho, I guess. MVAs, however, are still a high-risk form of death for everyone, and I think the leading cause of death for those under 45? What'll really tear at the heartstrings is that when a speeder gets into an accident they tend to kill the people they strike.

As a Fire/EMS volly, I know people won't stop speeding. So since this topic is going in the direction of speeding, when you please make sure (1) you are very careful, do not be reckless and (2) realize that the "control" you think you have of that multi-ton metal and glass bullet is predicated on four tiny rubber-to-asphalt patches.

Of course, we're lucky...In Georgia we have amateur drag strips we can go run on to get some real speed fixes. I know that's not true everywhere. :(