norguard on for 9 hours

Heh. That one round of Aztec. When I went upstairs and turned my family's PC off, it went back down to 24, where it should have been.

Oh, and Piranesi a few hours later, where everybody pinged a 300 or so, but mine was still one of the lowest, around 240.

(edited)

Heheh. My mother was gone with my brother and sister on mother's day. My friends were all out with their mothers or at school for their last week of exams. My lady friend had gone to Philly to see her sister. I couldn't get a bus into the city, to my apartment and we only have one car, which was gone. The town's too small for a movie theatre, and I'd already seen the only one that interested me. I had just gotten back from church, had already practiced my guitar for two hours, reading music, writing a song, and learning a couple for students this week... I hadn't played CS for 3 weeks, due to work, recording and co-writing a 3-act play. I just got a new mouse (MX518) to replace my defunct MX700 (*sniffle*).

I was bored, and I'm usually up 'til 3AM, regardless.

Besides which, you're just jealous. Nyah!

Edited by Norguard

14 hours? Dang. I was planning on going 12 hours on Saturday, and setting a record.... oh well, I guess I will just play for 14.5 hours now. :)

saturday, eh? i'm not sure what our cause would be, but maybe we could make this into some sort of counter-strike-hunger-strike.

i'm going to start stockpiling the gatorade, powerbars, and bed pans.

anyone else for a little survivor?

saturday, eh? i'm not sure what our cause would be, but maybe we could make this into some sort of counter-strike-hunger-strike.

i'm going to start stockpiling the gatorade, powerbars, and bed pans.

anyone else for a little survivor?

What time do you plan to start? My wife will be home around 8pm or 9pm. So, I was planning on playing sometime around noon.

Quick, someone tell simkiller that his record has been beat!!!

It alrady was :) Nor jsut booted me out of the top lame-guy spot.

Wow, 14 hours, makes mine look like a little quickie. I have a feeling I wont be coming in for the rematch there! lol

Congrats Norguard! Thats tough to do!! Headaches, back, wrist, spotty eyes, reflexes, youch!

did you strafe around the corner when you went to the bathroom? lol

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Hahah. Sorry, Max. The leet haxxor skills came when I was tired enough to stop worrying and just be in the zone... ...then they left when I was tired enough to start talking to dead relatives.

This was after an already 8 hour day.

Edited by Norguard