Firefox has given me a new perspective

Shazz

If it didn't have the anti-spyware and a popup ad blocker (which only works 80% of the time now anyway) i'd throw it away in a second. It constantly locks up my computer and deletes my favorites. It can never seem to play movies right even if i have the proper player and codecs. Some pages look like garbage if you don't open them in IE (messed up colors and pictures).

I won't go back to IE either - not voluntarily anyway.

But I do agree with you VooDoo - it never seems to play videos correctly, unless it's the RealPlayer plug-in.

But I love it - the extensions, everything. I've never had any problems... :thumbsup:

Huh...I've never had a video problem. Of course, I only watch the occasional Flash video on Shockwave.com (We got Death Star!) or Homestarrunner.com and the occasional .wmv on news sites, so I don't know about any other formats and since Flash doesn't really count I hardly ever watch videos...

But I do have to say that some sites only work right with IE, especially equipment or software that uses http interfaces, so I do have to fall back to it occasionally. But for personal browsing, Firefox has not let me down yet, and I love the tabs.