dude faking being an admin

IM Very Sorry for Putting GC in front of my name and faking to be an admin...

I'll never do it ever again....

Im Very Very Sorry for upsetting/annoying the players who were on the server...

I'll Try not to do it again.....

Im Very Sorry

BhBs||Tm*

PS. I got 2MB today (8th) WOOOT!!!

im very sorry

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Try not to do it again.....

You started out on the right track. But the line above took you completely out of the race.

I think you've caused enough drama around here. It's time you moved along. You say you've found another clan. Then you should put your time in over there. :peace:

I remember playing with him as T on Aztec a couple weekends ago. He flashed the team out of spawn 5 rounds in a row and followed that up by "team bleeding" people at random.

If I had a vote in his ban getting lifted, it would be a resounding "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

**Side note: What's up, Duck? Glad to see you in the forums!!**

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

I think you've caused enough drama around here. It's time you moved along. You say you've found another clan. Then you should put your time in over there. :peace:

I agree.

I remember playing with him as T on Aztec a couple weekends ago.  He flashed the team out of spawn 5 rounds in a row and followed that up by "team bleeding" people at random.

If I had a vote in his ban getting lifted, it would be a resounding "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I've never even seen you play...

This really isn't a place for bashing...I'm trying to work with the future of our world here....please....

reread Lunk's post, ignore the others...and try once more.

I'm Very Sorry For Upsetting/Annoying People.

I'll never do that again.

I'm Very Sorry For Flashing Tk'in

I'll Always Play Properly & Respect other players right's

Sorry For Me Being So Slow... My Dad's in hospital because he got a heart attack, this is because he is over-weight

BhBs||Tm*

P.S. Every1 pray for him

I'm Very Sorry For Upsetting/Annoying People.

I'll never do that again.

I'm Very Sorry For Flashing Tk'in

I'll Always Play Properly & Respect other players right's

Sorry For Me Being So Slow... My Dad's in hospital because he got a heart attack, this is because he is over-weight

BhBs||Tm*

P.S.  Every1 pray for him

Right then, you say that you will abide by the rules, and yet all your past behavior suggests otherwise. Just leave it be and stay away.

Shadowman, please mind your business. User warned. I've already once asked people to stay out of this discussion. Check your own 'tude, refrain from such a negative post on a thread we're trying to turn upward, and stand aside when it doesn't concern you directly.

What's the ID. I'll lift this now.

unbanned, topic closed. Good luck.

Don't give anyone a reason to think that you can't hold up to our standards. While some might be pessimistic about it, all you can do is prove to them that you can make a change.

I would expect no antagonism from anyone at all, but you're obviously going to be watched carefully by the admins until you blend in again.