Outdoor activities

Rashad

The court is grass I think. Nothing like we had last year.

The pool indoors is nice. Fish and I, on our walk-through last month, stared and the pool and tried to imagine it full of you guys. After a quick shudder or two, we moved on.

There's video games in there too! I shoulda taken a pic.

(edited)
cornhole is the same as washers, only with bean bags!

Thats not true, washers is like a 1.5'x1.5' box with a 4-5" pvc pipe standing up in the center of the box.. Anything in the box is a point, anything in the pvc is 3 points.. It looks kinda like ski-ball...

Corn Hole is a 4'x3' peice of wood with a hole in it.. Anything that lands on the wood is a point, anything in the hole is 3 points..

Im just making guesses on the sizes, but those are a roundabout...

Edited by Batman

(edited)

Washers is kinda like horseshoes. At least the set up anyway.

There are 2 boxes 1'x1' made out of 2x4's. Each box has a 4" piece of pvc, that is cut as deep as the box and screwed in the middle of the box. Each box is placed about 15ft apart. There are 4-6 washers per player. you have to play with large washers heavy enough to throw but small enough to fit in the pvc hole. One set of washers needs to be marked.

The object of the game is to toss your washers one by one at the opposite box and score more points than your opponent. You can play to any number you want but we usually play to 30. The scoring goes like this:

1 washer length from the box= 1pt

in the box = 3pts

in the pvc = 5pts

You can play with 2-4 players. 4 players means teams of 2.

Some people play different but thats how we play. We have spent many a bbq drinkin and playing washers. Some times we turn it into a drinking game:

1 washer length from box= 1 drink

in the box = 3 drinks

in the pvc = 1/2 a beer

*the boxes may be bigger. I was kinda guessing.

Edited by h4ng0v3r

Batman can't bring his cornhole game cause he's riding with me and it would NEVER fit. (no, we don't get to take the Lexus)

Washers is cool cause it's smaller.

Batman can't bring his cornhole game cause he's riding with me and it would NEVER fit. (no, we don't get to take the Lexus)

Washers is cool cause it's smaller.

Well ok Mom... :) Im not gonna be playing corn hole or anyother outside activity anyway.. I may go swim though, my wife is gonna pack my speedo's and cowboy boots..