Ban Request!!

Not sure why but i can really tell there arent as many Admins around ( you guys needing some help ;) ) lately because more and more the abusive elements are starting to filter in I copy pasted some conversation with 2 such players from the console along with their id's

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : this server's messages are freaking lame

*DEAD* M*Ximus : then leave

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : this server is lame all together

*DEAD* M*Ximus : there are others

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : im suprised they havent banned flashes

Officer Rod Farve attacked a teammate

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : lol

Keebs : OWWIEEE!

*DEAD* Terribleone : why??

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : this is a teamwork only server btw

*DEAD* M*Ximus : your exactly the kind of person they are attempting to filter

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : a teamwork only PUB server

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : LOL

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : i can't say w t f

*DEAD* hoc|Ã?ake : W T F

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : lol w t f may offend their mormon values

*DEAD* M*Ximus : dont bypass filter please!

*DEAD* Terribleone : yet u can say u whore!!

STRiDE connected

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : its not filtering anything

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : its filtering an acronym

*DEAD* M*Ximus : its the rules guys

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : lame

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : lol

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : i can't say lame though

*DEAD* M*Ximus : follow em or leave

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : you're lame

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : lol rules.. stf..u

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : breasts?

[uGa] ~a/c : i think this server discriminates against different ppl

M*Ximus : thing is this server doesnt care what you think

*DEAD* ||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox : sh1t is naughty

*DEAD* [uGa] ~a/c : i can say mofo but i can't say w t f

And He/They went on disrespecting the server, server rules, and everyone in the server for another 45 mins i have included the Id's from the console which were present. Anon was also there later after 2 of them left.

hostname: ***GAMERSCOALITION.COM*** MIDWEST - SCOPELESS - FF

build : 2382

udp/ip : 69.12.89.96:27015

map : de_piranesi at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z

players : 20 (27 max)

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state

# 911 "†CrS† ?eCrEt ?qUiRl" STEAM_0:1:1857278 39:38 123 0 active

# 906 "Curse" STEAM_0:0:5987652 51:55 100 0 active

# 956 "Major Kusanagi" STEAM_0:0:2023969 03:21 134 0 active

# 949 "[NFG]-------->WoD" STEAM_0:0:5998931 07:32 151 0 active

# 923 "[uGa] ~a/c" STEAM_0:1:2360695 23:04 127 0 active

# 948 "flying cracker" STEAM_0:1:7718423 10:07 135 0 active

# 917 "||GO|| Z?phod Beeblebrox" STEAM_0:1:5289781 27:42 117 0 active

# 958 "STRiDE" STEAM_0:0:4592402 03:08 110 0 active

# 959 "Rjin" STEAM_0:1:2596752 02:35 82 0 active

# 920 "EIU|TrippinFelix" STEAM_0:1:92651 25:22 129 0 active

# 922 "hoc|Ã?ake" STEAM_0:1:5995186 23:57 119 0 active

# 953 "[bR]drunken mountainlion" STEAM_0:1:6786751 06:09 148 0 active

# 927 "hoc|Ki||âH.b0dY" STEAM_0:1:7643601 22:11 100 0 active

# 930 "[HCU] whaught" STEAM_0:1:4680183 21:24 134 0 active

# 952 "Keebs" STEAM_0:0:6047720 06:39 101 0 active

# 960 "Agent Smith" STEAM_0:0:5255752 01:34 109 0 active

# 934 "_=]UA[=_mouse" STEAM_0:1:1803161 17:03 110 0 active

# 936 "Terribleone" STEAM_0:1:7810190 14:32 100 0 active

# 938 "Officer Rod Farve" STEAM_0:1:72386 14:08 106 0 active

You guys must be busy with something but the server is going downhill quick.

thx for providing a entertaining place to play

M*Ximus

I have noticed at times that there are players coming on and disrespecting everything you all stand for, from what I understand. I have recently more than before seen people using obscene words and talking down to people greatly. I really like what you all are trying to do, but could you please maybe try to crack down a little more. I know it is hard to stop everything but I have noticed in like the past week that it is getting worse. Thanks for listening and hope this sinks in. I know there are other servers out there and I could play on them but you all have scopless servers, ff on, a good map rotation and numerous other things that I enjoy and I really don't want you all to turn out like other servers out there. So please for the sake or the community try and crack down a little more.

Rick

(edited)

Its pretty clean from around 5pm to 12am when all the servers begin to be jam packed but before that it seems like degenerate city. I saw atleast 5 offensive names and people avoiding the filter every other sentence in less then an hour earlier today.

It would be cool to readd kicking for swearing.

Edited by VooDooPC

and I really don't want you all to turn out like other servers out there. So please for the sake or the community try and crack down a little more.

Rick, we're not turning out like anyone. :nono: We've been doing this for year, bro. Things only get better as we go, I can promise you that. Right now, with Source still being relatively young in age, admin mods are still being developed as we go.

I totally understand, i jsut don't want things to happen where it does turn out like other servers. That is why I like you guys becuase you are way above standards and I jsut don't want you all to compromise that. I have faith you will keep it in tact and get everything situated. Thanks for hearing the comments.

Just know that we can't control all of it right now, no matter how hard we try. The admins also have families, need to sleep and eat, etc...so there's gonna be some bad times. Save the posting like this for extreme cases.

In this case, I was glad to remove these two players.

i jsut don't want things to happen where it does turn out like other servers

Stop saying that, it can't happen! :freak3:

Thanks for the prompt attention Fatty it means alot. In their absense a conscious community can help provide stability for themselves well all pitch in when needed.

BTW this is a great server im realitively new still ( two months ) the highest ive climbed the rankings is 50th, but i realized something. Ive always played here from the beginning ( within reason ) so i was thinking i still sucked something terrible ( in fact im sure i do ) well all the GC servers were full ( chicago ones anyway ) so i joined another to wait till it cleared out and kinda blew through everyone on the server easily. That tells me not only is it a pleasant server, but teamwork aside, there are top notch players on there all the time too and competition is what makes a game like this fun.

Im sure i dont have time to join a clan is there a way to donate to the server without doing that? i want to insure a continued nice place to play or maybe even legitimize another server since these feel up before i get off work alot.

thx

M*XI

Seeing as tho I'm on the server during most of this debauchery I'm starting to consider dropping another $50 to get admin privileges...plus I like watching people burn! Anyways if anyone would like to donate to the "Make Mo an admin" fund PM me...now to sit back and wait for all the donations!

*falls backwards off chair*

Seeing as tho I'm on the server during most of this debauchery I'm starting to consider dropping another $50 to get admin privileges...plus I like watching people burn! Anyways if anyone would like to donate to the "Make Mo an admin" fund PM me...now to sit back and wait for all the donations!

*falls backwards off chair*

Hahaha....You can have my accumulated Canadian Tire money Mo :biglaugha:

PS. anonymo:

It's not just about another $50. There's an application process.

You gotta be a member for over a month.

Then there's the hazing.

Then there's the thing on the farm.

Then there's the evening in Texas with Lunk. Or is that the farm? Heck I dunno.

Let's just put it this way, becoming an admin is no easy thing.

(edited)

I'm sorry if I implied there wasn't much into becoming an admin...it still takes me to get the ball rolling...thats all...I've been around long enough to know the standards of GC won't allow just any anonymo of the street to come in and wield the big stick!

Right now I just feel like I have overstepped my bounds so I will reclude to a dark corner in scopeless and stab all who chance to pass.

Ps sorry for hijacking ye post...yar!

Edited by anonymo

you guys are funny,

k i do understand better now. Fatty i just sent my dues to you! So it looks like ill be on board now guys. Im pretty excited i just discovered CS less than to months ago and put together to the system in my sig to play it in all its beauty. I love the gameplay and graphics of this game and look forward to continued fun.

M*Xi

I think you guys do an awesome job at running the server. Things can get out of hand quick w/ no admin, however, I have gone to fetch one from the other servers before and had results in minutes.

Swearing doesn't usually offend me, but the type of people who mock the rules and avoid the filter are often trouble in other ways too.

Fatty, I dont know anything about the admin bot you use, but I would hope there would be a provision to manually add combinations (including spaces) to the filtered list.

I gave up CS years ago because of the hacker/punk ratio. I came back to Source and almost exclusively play here because of your efforts to keep it clean. You should be proud of your ban list that must be a mile long.

Thanks for all you do!

DuckOfDeath

Duck, I have combos in there....just can never get em all.

Max, nice system...plz reduce your sig to match our Borad Guidelines that aren't linked yet on this new skin....so you wouldn't have known.

<stares at Bub who is shuffling papers pretending to work on something>