Server Management

Tonight was an interesting night on the scopeless server. It was probaly the worst as far as the new ppl that came on. The tks...... language....attitudes....so on. Everyone was tryn to ask nicely and it wasnt workin. Shazz was on the whole time so i knew it would get taken care of. He was extremely nice in tryin to fix the problem and i know that Admins use banning as the last resort. If proffesionalism ever applied to an ADMIN position, shazz showed it tonight. The problem was resolved and the morale was returned. All the admins do an awesome job, but i want to say thx to shazz for how he handled tonight and maintained the quality of the server. Thx guys. :peace:

Let them know how you feel about em guys and the good job they are doin, they need to hear it every now and then!!!

Tonight was an interesting night on the scopeless server. It was probaly the worst as far as the new ppl that came on. The tks...... language....attitudes....so on. Everyone was tryn to ask nicely and it wasnt workin. Shazz was on the whole time so i knew it would get taken care of. He was extremely nice in tryin to fix the problem and i know that Admins use banning as the last resort. If proffesionalism ever applied to an ADMIN position, shazz showed it tonight. The problem was resolved and the morale was returned. All the admins do an awesome job, but i want to say thx to shazz for how he handled tonight and maintained the quality of the server. Thx guys. :peace:

Let them know how you feel about em guys and the good job they are doin, they need to hear it every now and then!!!

Good job Shazz

Well I think Shazz does a good job, but I would like to give honerable mention to shep for his commitment to the server and for putting up with me :luxhello:

Also decoy is a lot of fun because I always know he's watching...however right now his eyes must be on fire as I'm not fully clothed :o

I want to mention something else i think shazzz does an excellent job of and thats keeping teams competative. Im fairly new to this game ( 2 months ) and one of the biggest glaring problems i have with it ( MULTI ) is the fact that people seem so content to leave the teams unbalanced in both terms of quantity and quality of players ( seems like the server would autobalance the former ). Ive played a lot of games and never have i seen one where people are as content to leave one-sided dominate team structure like this game ( i suspect its driven by the importance individuals place on stats tracking ), not even close in fact. I enjoy it when i see Shazzz because its easy to tell that he's making an effort to keep the games competative and i for one appreciate that and enjoy playing when he's on the server

Lurking ;)

thx

M*XI

lol shazz, not necessary, but i do appreciate all the hard work you admins do. one more question though...... im sure i would get eatn alive but....when do i get to see Fatty in action?? :peace:

With your luck when fatty joins the most likely full server which you happen to be playing you will be the one booted for his spot....better join up and make that person vovik or saris :lol2:

I want to mention something else i think shazzz does an excellent job of and thats keeping teams competative. Im fairly new to this game ( 2 months ) and one of the biggest glaring problems i have with it ( MULTI ) is the fact that people seem so content to leave the teams unbalanced in both terms of quantity and quality of players ( seems like the server would autobalance the former ). Ive played a lot of games and never have i seen one where people are as content to leave one-sided dominate team structure like this game ( i suspect its driven by the importance individuals place on stats tracking ), not even close in fact. I enjoy it when i see Shazzz because its easy to tell that he's making an effort to keep the games competative and i for one appreciate that and enjoy playing when he's on the server

Lurking ;)

thx

M*XI

Thanks Max! :)

Flowers for everyone!! woot! :hug:

I knew the GC community was the best community...period!

(edited)

Now that your GC Stile....I have a present for you.... :hug:

<still can't find that hazzing paddle...where did I place that thing>

hmmmm

Has anyone seen my GC hazing paddle?? :unsure::bang:

Edited by §hažžž

Now that your GC Stile....I have a present for you.... :hug:

<still can't find that hazzing paddle...where did I place that thing>

hmmmm

Has anyone seen my GC hazing paddle?? :unsure:  :bang:

If I'm not mistaken we broke it on M*ximus...will this fish do?

*hands shazzz a marginally fresh kilzugud*

I caught him this morning...sorry he's already ripe

SHAZZ IS THE BOMB DIGGITY!! keep up the excellent work man

also i'm still trying to get this clear is it SHAZZ or SHAZZZ cuz i'm lost eh your still the man, man :peace:

blah

With your luck when fatty joins the most likely full server which you happen to be playing you will be the one booted for his spot....better join up and make that person vovik or saris :lol2:

LOL, i dont doubt it, well here in about a week or so, hopefully that wont be the case. so you think anonymo...after i get that lil....gc tag after my name you wont hate me soo much??? lol, frag you lata fool!! :peace: