[Mmmm] Intensified

Fatty

Mmmm is proud to join some of the other community teams as a subscriber to Recon Gamer. Our new server [Mmmm] Intensified will open tonight. I will get you the IP as soon as it is ready.

In the meantime, could you guys, as community members, give us some input as to what you really like or dislike about servers? What are the things that you love about certain servers? What can you do without?

Are there plugins that you love or hate? Let us know!

I really enjoy the tracer bullet plugin....however too many plugins make a good ping go sour....(i.e. I ping 30 to TF server yet it still looks like a slideshow)

hopefully I'll be there again this weekend to play...

to me as long as it has security its a fine server for me.....only 2 plugins i like is the tracers and statsme...i like to know the info on the person who killed me and who i killed...other then that i wouldnt add anything really

oh yeah one thing i found amusing on our server is the swear filter we have.....when u swear it says something funny i.e. "i take baths with my mom" or "i kiss my dog" things like that.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

aaah. here is the info. Ok. While I like Statsme, it has a tendency to cause shots not to register. Not just for dial-up users but broadband as well.

The awp limit thing on DLM now is a good idea but badly implemented. letting someone buy the awp but causing it to be dropped because too many people have one is just mean.

Glad to see mmmm back with their own server.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Could use some standard maps that do not get played. Like VIP maps. I miss oilrig and Tundra. =)

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

1. Admin mod > AMX mod

2. Have a nice rotation with maps people wanna play. The occasional random other map is fine but remember your gonna lose players cause of it. People still wanna play the same maps over and over again.

3. AWP limit is stupid. But there are ways around it =P(Aim me if ya wanna know) allthough free awps are cool =P

4. Stats me=Fine

5. Stas=no good. It turns ugly sometimes only cause my old server died cause of one person trying to be the best. Stas usually equals stacked teams to make sure you keep killing and having the best record.

6. Tracers=No. Your not supposed to be able to see the bullets.

This is just what I know from my experience on our server. Swear filter is staying cause thats your thing but sometimes us CS'ers just need to swear. Also if your gonna have customs be sure to upload them to website. And make sure to not allow cl_allowdownload 0 and cl_allowupload 0. This will make people get the map from server and lag it hardcore. Of course I'll pop in every now and then to frag some of you. NE way gl with the new server. Hope it works out well.

TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Just we tried installing AMX mod on our server to try it and it caused nothing but problems. We wanted to use it for tk punishment but we couldn't code it correctly and it caused a bunch of problems. Also it kinda ran weird with stats me as well. Just my opinion. L8r all

TeKNiK

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
->Xterminator,Jan 7 2003, 11:01 PM]i like it it's good and fun. THe one thing i dont like is that we're gonna lose people on the cage now :( there all gonna be goin over to intensified

Sounds good to me.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

good map rotation with de maps only. No plugins to sour server performance, except for maybe VAC, WWCL, admin mod. Recon gamer servers become REALLY crappy if you put to many plugins on.

Like what moss said keep de_maps only (eliminates hosty super lame campers) no tracers and unlimited awps.. Ithink that would make it a fun server that will bring in friendly and competitive competition from good players out there...

These are some of my personal requests that i think will keep the pings low and the game fun....

I like tracers, dont care about awps, and i like seeing how much damage i do to a person, all de maps would get boring, so...... a few classic cs maps in there would be cool like office and italy...... and maybe vegas or tundra or oilrig..... other than that, i could care less :D

like above...I would like to seee things start out at a minimum. Focus on De maps, maybe a couple of Cs maps, and please don't add a bajillion unnecessary plug-ins( tracers unnecessary IMO), only hurts gameplay

:)

GC Founder
->Xterminator,Jan 7 2003, 11:01 PM]i like it it's good and fun. THe one thing i dont like is that we're gonna lose people on the cage now :( there all gonna be goin over to intensified

The cage is very established. I think she'll be fine.

I dunno if it will do as good because one of the reasons it was so popular was that it had the [Mmmm] tag in the name.

The [Mmmm] tag is like some kind of strange monopoly. The only reason people buy XBoxes is for the "ooh, look, Microsoft made it, it must be good!" (I'm still having a hard time finding the rationality in that). Perhaps you guys should sell licenses to use the name. :lol:

[DLM] Cage - Sponsored by Mmmm! :blink:

I dunno if it will do as good because one of the reasons it was so popular was that it had the [Mmmm] tag in the name.

why should people not play there anymore. Its where we been playing so why stop. Kinda a central location for all of us to play together since we almost all have our own servers.