[Mmmm] Intensified

Fatty

i hate server plugins. the game wasnt made for plugins. these are all new 3rd party crap with the recent release versions of cs. all they do are lag up the game and show how much hp is left and all that unnessesary crap. if u wanna know some1's hp u select in free-look or ask them.

all plugins should be removed.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
i hate server plugins. the game wasnt made for plugins. these are all new 3rd party crap with the recent release versions of cs. all they do are lag up the game and show how much hp is left and all that unnessesary crap. if u wanna know some1's hp u select in free-look or ask them.

all plugins should be removed.

Yomamma. I am with you. I wish for none but if we need to have a few, the only one i like is the statsme, but it unfortunately causes choke and packet loss, usually resulting in shots not registering. especially for us 56kers. (No i can not get it yet)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
dlm server is just toooo laggy as of right now.

funny i havent changed a plugin or app in 2+ months...maybe more.

recon gamer... sucks.

Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg
Guests

I dislike the tracer bullets. I like to see who I shot and who shot me and how much damage I did. I like the One Shot Kills Mode that was on the platnum server. That helped break up the usuall play. If it is in on the DLM server I have never seen it played there. For those of us who use HLSW Logmod is a nice plugin to have so we can see scores and teams from hlsw

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Just played on Intensified.. I'm pingin about a 70, which is what I used to ping on Platinum..

I love the new Mmmm server and its my new #1 place to go.... I like all the plugins and you guys really dont need to change anything cause i am pinging around 30.......... could be diff for you guys

Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guests

no hlgaurd. you wont need it. it lags servers.. and u guys have lotsa admins.....

statsme = good.. i like knowing when i die or live how much damage i did to someone..

if ur talking about the dmg thing that shows a number to every dmgu cause.. its lame cuz if ur just spamming a wall. and u get a number.. then u know someone is there.. and it makes it incredibly lame...

tracers = happy because it shows where u are

HEADSHOT plugin... i like the sound when im fighting ppl and then it goes HEADSHOT... like unreal tournament (which i frequently play.. but not now.. CAL season o0o)

Psychostats = teh win. i liked it on platinum when i first saw it.. and i see you already got it.. tahts good.

NO CAMPER MOD.. beacuse they are just happy.. =P

I dunno if it will do as good because one of the reasons it was so popular was that it had the [Mmmm] tag in the name.

The [Mmmm] tag is like some kind of strange monopoly. The only reason people buy XBoxes is for the "ooh, look, Microsoft made it, it must be good!" (I'm still having a hard time finding the rationality in that). Perhaps you guys should sell licenses to use the name. :lol:

[DLM] Cage - Sponsored by Mmmm! :blink:

xbox rocks!!!!!

i have ps2 and it sucks compared to xbox

-------------------------

(now to the topic)

no plugins execpt im not sure what its called but there is a plugin that flashes a light blue number of damage everytime u hit someone (it helps alot for learning to shoot through walls) causes almost no lag

:ph34r::ph34r:

Fattyb

the walls in cs are much like walls in normal real houses, consisting of drywall and 2x4 frame a fast 5.56 round or a kevlar shreeding 7.62mm aK burst will easily pennetrate and wound/kill anything in its line of flight. Walls i get but shooting through solid rock, well that just disguests me