Time of Getting to FF05

kingtutt14

Hey just putting this out there, i see that we will not be able to get in the ball room until 4 and i believe your unable to get into our hotel rooms until after 3 pm. so what time will everyone there be arriving. just wondering b/c i know people will be golfing on thursday and i am just wondering if people are wanting to get there early on friday morning and do some activities there. like tailgating, golfing, frisbee, anything. Post here with what times everyone will be arriving to the Hudson area.

Considering the amount of people coming in Thursday, there will probably be a lot of people around Friday morning.  I know we will be.  All of that stuff sounds good to me assuming Fatty doesn't need me/us to help get everything set up.

There should be quite a few of us around Friday AM. I figured we'd be setting up first and then goofing around but that is Fatty's call.

Confuscius sez he who drinks and THEN sets up network plays Yahtzee, not CS.

I am glad that there are so many peeps willing to help we will prolly need some too with each puter needing scanned for viri and such but we will have to wait for mom to bring the dhcp serverto get truly running and I dont know if he got off work for the day

Basically at 8 am I'm going to set up the tables. From there we stay out of FineLine's way and let them do their job.

Please leave all of your equipment in your room / car until we have the registration table set up, etc.

I have to work that day, but *might* be able to sneak out a little early. Since I'm local, and would be driving in from Brunswick, I should be there between 5-7 pm. Depending, of course on how much insanity is going on at work that day. :)