(edited)

that was a lot of fun, next time im getting QuakeGirl's godmode hacks before i play :luxhello:

do i get put up on the Wall of Fame? :D

Edited by Xall

GG guys, that was a blast.

NJ team way to work together. its amazing what happens when everybody works together isnt it. thx again.

CLUE!!! thx tons buddy for all the hard work and stress....

I got you something.....walk over to your fridge......grab a nice COLD beer, that ones on me! lol, thx again man.

Thanks all, I had a blast. Voodoo, thanks for the pep talk. You were so very right when you said I would have a blast. Kilz, thanks for the guidance on the team. It was a GREAT time.

Great game guy's (and girl!) Teams were a little one sided but lots of fun!

Great job Clue! Thank-You!

And our team was complaining before the match that they were stack the other way.

Who else loved the strat from b tunnels down to middle then back up to B, I think we got you like 5 times with that.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Dang just think if I would of made it, no chance. Sweep.

(edited)
Who else loved the strat from b tunnels down to middle then back up to B, I think we got you like 5 times with that.

Wow M2, I have to admit I really never saw dust 2 like that before!

Your stategy's rocked! I also liked the B tunnels rush short A. There was no one

there!!!! I don't think I will ever veiw a map the same way again, especially

Dust 2.

Edited by wayfarer

the best part is when we were CT and they rush long A, i rock the entire team but AlMiGhTy gets all the kills and all you hear from our team is, nice job almighty, great job almighty, holy cow almight, etc... :Disappointed_anim:

the best part is when we were CT and they rush long A, i rock the entire team but AlMiGhTy gets all the kills and all you hear from our team is, nice job almighty, great job almighty, holy cow almight, etc...  :Disappointed_anim:

lol, so not true, i said good job you two, but yes..... you two rocked the whole team in like 30 seconds on that one rush. however, we all had our moments too. it was a good match and alot of fun.